PDA

View Full Version : If it is not hot - it ain't CHILI!!

angelys
12-27-2006, 06:33 PM
This is one chili recipe I make when family <read parents etc> are coming over and I want to make sure they do not stay too long! :lol:

<be sure to stock the refrigerator with lots of cold beer>

1. 2lbs hamburger meat <organic, lean, full of fat...whatever you desire!>
2. brown the meat in a pan on the stove, add chili pepper <be careful here - a little is a lot>
3. add a few shakes of Montreal steak spice
4. Pour yourself a glass of merlot or Gibsons on the rocks, and take taste to make sure it is okay
5. Once the meat is browned, drain and put into a preheated slowcooker
6. Clean up any spilled grease from the meat - take another taste of your drink to make sure it is still okay
7. Add to the meat <now in the slowcooker> one can of maple flavoured pork n beans, one can kidney beans, one can STAGG hot n firey Chili mix
8. Add 1/4 cup white sugar or brown sugar <brown will give you more of a maple flavour> or add honey. same ratio.
9. time for a break - finish your first drink because now family may be arriving soon and you don't want them to see you drinking so early.
10. cut up in chunks some hot italian sausage and throw it in
11. screw what other people think of you and pour yourself another drink
12. drink half of it because you are just thirsty from all this working
13. cut up some red onion <1/2 cup> and toss it into the mix
14. finish your drink
15. add some cayenne pepper - look for your glass
16. screw the glass and take a sippy out of the bottle
17. fnid the garlic and mushroomy sapaheitti saucey stuff and puor in a can
18. stir whatevre the hell yuo have in the pot
19. grab yuor bottle and chkce to sea if family has arived yete....
20. get your ass back inside to finish the chili! <ensure your bottle still contains liquid> just tilt it up to your lips...if liquid comes out you are good.
21. swallow liquid - and look fro stiry thingy for whatever the hlle you wree making
22. add some clovey stuff...gralic? yep that is it. gte a big knife and chop it up real good...thorw it in!
23. take ahtoer sippy
24. add some flour...1/4coup since no one likes soupy chili! it makes it thick adn ymmy so one is told..
25. add tobasca and that worschterra suacy stuff...saucy? look for your btootle and drink to be sure it is good for the snoo to eb ariving company
26. taste chili and add more chili ppeeper...
27. garb one of those cold breers ot of frig and drink it
28. family arrives...serve them chili
29. give em 1 bere to wash it down
30. open door for them as they run out wth mouth on fyre
31. close door, smlie, put your feet up and enjy the chili and crack open another bottel of your finest and enoy ti. wiht a big ssmile!

<in actual fact, the recipe "inbetween the lines" is really quite tasty!> :P drunks

shaymus
12-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Some of the ppl here from Texas would kill to the thought oif Beans in their chili!

angelys
12-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Some of the ppl here from Texas would kill to the thought oif Beans in their chili!

hehehe yes I believe that to be true! However, they would be the ones the cold beer fridge is for! They probably would not like my summer time chili either where i place carrots and celery into it as well! <they may enjoy the sangaria i make though!!!! - cold beer is always available on the side> B)

Talisman
12-27-2006, 07:06 PM
:lol: Sounds pretty good to me! :)

angelys
12-27-2006, 07:10 PM
:lol: Sounds pretty good to me! :)

Tali!!! you will love it! however, you must come to enjoy in the summer because i am sure you will love the sangaria and that way you can wear your "speedo" and loose the trench coat and sneakers! :P :rolleyes: :blink2:

Talisman
12-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Tali!!! you will love it! however, you must come to enjoy in the summer because i am sure you will love the sangaria and that way you can wear your "speedo" and loose the trench coat and sneakers! :P :rolleyes: :blink2:

Loose my trench coat and sneakers??!! Jeez lady you sure do ask allot of me! :unsure: But since it’s you, and I’m a real sucker for attractive woman and big bowl of spicy chili, I’ll leave the sneakers and the trench coat in the closet... for now. I’ll just follow my nose when I get there to the chili. ;) :lol:

angelys
12-27-2006, 07:25 PM

Loose my trench coat and sneakers??!! Jeez lady you sure do ask allot of me! :unsure: But since it’s you, and I’m a real sucker for attractive woman and big bowl of spicy chili, I’ll leave the sneakers and the trench coat in the closet... for now. I’ll just follow my nose when I get there to the chili. ;) :lol:

hmmm, maybe I need to throw a huge "pigroast!" here at the farm this summer for HCG! forget the friggin chili and just have pork and beer! <and as the night goes on, Tali in a speedo!> :P Entertainment value...i Love it!!! <ps: i will make special chili for you Tali!> You are just to much fun!