PDA

View Full Version : Old bike Parts

Skullster
12-14-2004, 05:46 AM
Just thought I'd let you guys in onit ,Most probably already know,or heard.
I have an Indy up near me ,He used to be a Authorized Harley Dealer at one point in time,But over the years Harley decided they no longer wish to retain him as a dealer.
So Bill Morris went out on his own ,started already had a shop in operation just went independant.He is well known for buying out distressed Harley davidson dealers.He certainly has one of the biggest stocks of old harley parts that I have ever seen.

You can vist Bills site at

Bill's Custom Cycles
7145 Columbia Blvd.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815-8635
Tele: (570) 759-9613 or (570) 759-3078
http://www.billscustomcycles.com/

Scope it out on the main site you'll find pictures of the Old Bike Barn ,If you are ever in the Bloomburg area it would certaintly be worth your while to plan a tour of his museum,remember to bring the camera.
No affiliation just passing on some info.

Wide
12-14-2004, 05:50 AM
Thank you Skullster

Great source 1beer

junior
12-14-2004, 05:59 AM
thanks, skullster...

here's another that i have found to be very useful with it's online parts manuals...

http://www.jwboon.com/

j

Skullster
12-14-2004, 06:01 AM
Wide
you are welcome
I was cruising through a town not too far from me I noticed he had wla,Old enfields Looked like they about 10 - 15 bikes all in pristine condition,I'm hoping to get over there within the next few days ,
I'll find out what they do ,If they could be of anykind of assitance,If they have a website or what gives.
Will make a point of taking the ol digital and snapping off a couple pics.
If I'm going to go there ,might as well take full advantage ot he situation.

kAYRO
05-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Thank you thank you thank you :D :D :D
I just found a cover for an oil pump for a 1967 electra glide. It is the one with the extra oil port and they are impossible to find. You guys are great. :D :wub:

PHLI71
02-05-2007, 07:28 PM
BILLs BIKE BARN
A MUST SEE for any bike fan.
I was lucky to get a personal tour of the museum.
My digital camera got a workout that day.
Also check out ebay seller zimalady.