PDA

View Full Version : Hello ladies!

Mellisa
02-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Just a quick hello to all my lady friends. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of laughs by not being in here much these days. I just want to let you all know what's going on in my life.
I'm not riding right now but I think my shoulder is strong enough to handle the bike. It's up on the lift but as soon as I let Dave know I'm ready, he'll bring her down for me.
My oldest is getting married in 3 weeks. I'm helping her plan it and we're doing all of the decorations, flowers, food, and EVERYTHING. This is crazy stuff. I've been telling her since she was little, "Elope"
I'm working 3 days a week at local schools as a drama teacher. I love the work but it leaves me exhausted at the end of the day. I sleep on the sofa a lot.
I'm still working in church drama as a director and producer. I have 3 projects in the works that are due in March. Ideas anyone? I don't even have one script nailed down.
I planted a small orchard 2 weeks ago when we were up at the ranch. We're getting power so tomorrow we're headed up to trench for irrigation lines and set a small water tank near the new trees.
For power we've had to clear a lot of mature pine and oak trees. I think tomorrow will be also be a day of chain saws and the log splitter. My oldest is here and she said she's ready to help. Poor thing has no idea what she's in for.
I sure do miss you all. I enjoy the banter and the serious moments. Hello to all of my chat buddies! I miss you the most. *hugs*
Mel

TexasRed
02-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey Mellisa. Was wondering where you've been. See ya pop in from time to time. YOU are a very busy young lady!! Sounds exhausting and fun. Hope all of your hard work with the wedding & teaching pays off soon .. in the form of riding off into the afternoon on the way to your new orchard :) I am giggling [since I've been there] over the chain saw afternoon for your oldest. She'll certainly find a few muscles she didnt know she had :lol:

Take care ..

Shorty
02-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Wow Mell, how do you fit it all in? Sure do miss chatting with you too. Congrats on your daughters wedding. You know youre loving every minute of it hehe. I hope you have time to stop into chat soon. Great pic of you and your bike! Take care.