PDA

View Full Version : Only in Canada...

angelys
02-23-2007, 03:57 AM
Can one wake to a beautiful morning ... the sun shining and the beauty of some fresh newly fallen snow that clung to the trees to make the most spectacular image and the temp was so amazing you felt you almost could go outside without a coat.....and then WHAM!!!! within hours the sun is no where to been seen....the wind picks up so much you think your satellite tower is going to bust and the temp drops and feels much colder due to the wind and the damn beautiful snowflakes turn to ice sleet crap. Global warming my behind! :P

RacingOrangeRoadster
02-23-2007, 04:02 AM
I was gonna start a new post telling everyone it was 70 Sunny and I took a ride around the block wearing a t-shirt and it felt great, but I see I wouldn't want to make you feel bad so I won't.

angelys
02-23-2007, 04:04 AM
I was gonna start a new post telling everyone it was 70 Sunny and I took a ride around the block wearing a t-shirt and it felt great, but I see I wouldn't want to make you feel bad so I won't.

ah shut up! :P

Shorty
02-23-2007, 04:05 AM
I was gonna start a new post telling everyone it was 70 Sunny and I took a ride around the block wearing a t-shirt and it felt great, but I see I wouldn't want to make you feel bad so I won't. :lol:

D.N.F.
02-23-2007, 07:24 AM
maybe you should call in the army

:lol:

Blackpearlultra
02-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Yeah just had one shitty drive home thru closed highways and blow'in white shit every where. :angry: Can't wait for spring.
Hey Angel Eyes where bouts do you live? I am just west of London and work in St. thomas. Jazda)):

spikester
02-23-2007, 02:00 PM
me too ROR what a day, a lot of wind up here on the mountain,

2 weeks and it should be much warmer in Daytona

Later Spike

angelys
02-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah just had one shitty drive home thru closed highways and blow'in white shit every where. :angry: Can't wait for spring.
Hey Angel Eyes where bouts do you live? I am just west of London and work in St. thomas. Jazda)):

12mins outside of Waterloo and I heard all about the road closure for you if you needed to go that way! Hwy's and all and many accidents! and they are calling for more bad weather by Sunday and possibly today even! geez give me some spring weather!!