PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Ride

NC_Biker
03-03-2007, 05:32 AM
ITs been really quiet in here lately, everybody gone to Daytona? Probably head south from Elizabethtown to Myrtle tomorrow unless someone changes our plans. Anybody else riding and where are you headed.

RacingOrangeRoadster
03-03-2007, 05:49 AM
I am gonna ride around north Georgia tomorrow and hope to run into a good BBQ place somewhere.

RacingOrangeRoadster
03-03-2007, 06:00 AM
Actually I just now found in Full Throttle magazine that Mountain Creek Harley Davidson in Dalton, Ga. is having a show tomorrow afternoon from 10 til 6 with live music and beer/food. Always a good band playing there.

NC_Biker
03-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Sounds like you will have a great time- bands and beer- good company riding the bike, what else can you ask for . Not much going on around here yet, but we have met some really nice folks lately, trying to contact some now so we can hook up tomorrow. Lemme know how the Fullthrottle event turns out. I saw where they had one last month in NC but I didnt make it.

FATBACK
03-03-2007, 09:56 AM
hey nc im in wendell near raleigh ill b at dixie deer classic tomarrow but lemme know ill ride with yas some soon

NC_Biker
03-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Well it was a beautiful day for a ride. Left home at 11:00 headed west toward florence SC & ended up in myrtle beach SC. Stopped at the Beaver Bar for a little mingling and refreshments. Left BB and went to Beer 30 for some more refreshments and a little Pool. Getting hungry now so we head over to Captain Poo`s for more refreshments and a Fish Fry ( they have a Fish Fry every Saturday at 6:00 and its free to boot). Had a great time there, a few of the ladies had a little too much refreshments so it was very intertaining. Left CP`s around 7 made our way past HB`s not many there and we stopped at the OASIS last stop Bar on hwy 9. Made it home around 11:15 last night. It can only get better as the warmer weather nears.
Fatback, lemme know next time and we`ll get together. Been thinking about riding up north anyways so when I do we`ll see what we can work out.. Hope everyone had a Safe and great ride...