PDA

View Full Version : Riding with a HEADACHE...

mightywarlock
03-05-2007, 08:03 AM
just plain sucks.

:wacko:

rdnekguy
03-05-2007, 09:58 AM
:P leave her at home next time :lol: :D

Wide
03-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Crap man, when we get the Santa ana winds I get wild headaches even with out the OL :lol:

angelys
03-05-2007, 10:17 AM
:P leave her at home next time :lol: :D

Get her, her own bike. Your headache now will become a migraine once you see who she is riding with. Want a Tylenol??? :lol: :P

mightywarlock
03-07-2007, 12:23 AM
HAH!
i did that.
she dropped it.
and and dropped it again.
and dropped it again.

i sold it.

OldBikerGuy
03-07-2007, 12:56 AM
No way mine's getting her own. If I wanted her dead I'd just poison her. That said, she can be a handful as a backseat driver. When she yells in my ear: "Don't go so fast!" I just say, "We have to maintain our speed so we don't tip over!" :D

wildthing
03-07-2007, 01:14 AM
No way mine's getting her own. If I wanted her dead I'd just poison her. That said, she can be a handful as a backseat driver. When she yells in my ear: "Don't go so fast!" I just say, "We have to maintain our speed so we don't tip over!" :D

:lol: :lol:

I think I'm the worst backseat driver, and I'll admit it! I'll tell my guy Hey...when I see a car pulling out way up the road. It's only because I don't trust cagers when on a bike, seen too much shit. Riding on the other side of the road back in Nov. in the Bahamas and everyone just pulling out in front of you I thought he was going to kill me. Now that I ride my own I'm the one in control and it feels great plus I can just bitch to myself. :lol: :lol:

OldBikerGuy
03-07-2007, 01:18 AM
My wife just doesn't have the technical know-how to ride a motorcycle. After three years she still doesn't know how to add an attachment to an email and with our digital cable TV, she -- I swear to God -- doesn't even know how to turn the fucker on and off. Can you see her making the right decision in a life-or-death swerve-or-brake situation? Putting her on a bike would be homicide.

RacingOrangeRoadster
03-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Hey OBG, I married her sister.

OldBikerGuy
03-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Hey OBG, I married her sister.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our selection criteria didn't include mechanical ability, did it? :P