PDA

View Full Version : With this March snow...

hogwylde
03-18-2007, 01:20 AM
...what are ya'll doing to pass the day?

After last weeks weather, believe me, I had every intention of going riding! Nowhere in my calendar did it say "Fuck with the damn snow" ragecaged

I know it will be gone quickly but damn! We were almost there! :wacko:

Wide
03-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Yeah well all I can say is you'll have the best summer riden ever after this winter.

I plan on heading to New England for a week of riden & lobster eatin :D

hogwylde
03-18-2007, 01:56 AM
Yeah well all I can say is you'll have the best summer riden ever after this winter.

I plan on heading to New England for a week of riden & lobster eatin :D

Where abouts you heading to? I know of the best place to eat. It's expensive for a buffet, but OMG! $70 p/p but I had 2 prime ribs and 4 lobsters. The menu is unbelievable. If you can think of it - they have it.

hogwylde
03-18-2007, 02:02 AM
Here's the place. You'll never get your money's worth but damn! What an experience and you will leave "content".

http://www.nordiclodge.com/

Wide
03-18-2007, 02:04 AM
Damn, pricy but sounds great for a nice night out

I like the little hole in the wall Ma & Pa palces for good eats too like J's Oyster in Portland Maine

I added that baby to my book marks :D

FXDI
03-18-2007, 02:07 AM
hogwylde,

Since you brought this subject up...............

We got about an inch of snow overnight. It won't be around long. We rode three days in a row early in the week, it was 77* Tuesday, then cooler and now snow. I feel "all better" when I look at the pics in the attached link from just two weeks ago. Other parts of the state got more snow than we did but none the less it was miserable.

Going to see "Wild Hogs" at 2:00 P.M........it's about time to leave. We couldn't get in two weeks ago, it was sold out.

http://www.iowadot.org/2007_blizzard.html

UglyTroll
03-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Hey Wide, let us all know when you're gonna be up here! We're not too far from Hoggy, and Jazda's close by too............and I'm pretty sure BB will come down too! And there's a lot of places that should be to your liking! If you can stand ridin into Boston, "Ye Olde Union Oyster House" has probably got the very best clam chowder in the world! And there's a place on 1A in Rye NH called the Driftwood that has awesome fried clams..........(if it's still there that is!) Anyway, we might have shit for winter ridin weather, but we sure got some way yummy seafood round here! :)

BikerBabe
03-24-2007, 03:24 AM
Hey Wide, let us all know when you're gonna be up here!
He better let us know or I'll whip his hiney!! whip ip :lol: