PDA

View Full Version : Witsatologi nihi (many blessings) From Spider & Glo

spiglo
12-22-2004, 11:43 PM
We are Spider and Glo we have a 98 custom softail and try to ride as much as we can. We own and operate three company's. I am part Menomini Indian and we sculpt Native American Faces from deer leather which can be seen at www.thelostwarriors.com We also have a custom painting service at www.vonraknid.com and our full time gig is Spider Tattooz located in Oak Park. Il. We have been riding for about 27 years. I also fly planes with the Medinah Aviators a Shriners group that flies the Burn Children and thier families to the Burn Hospitals. I have been a mason and a Shriner for 18 years We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year.. B) We where recently married in a full Native American ceremony on a 1200 ft cliff in Colorado which can be seen on our warrior web site

Wide
12-22-2004, 11:46 PM
Spider and Glo

Welcome to the forums!!

You sure do some nice work & the shriners is just over the top as far as I'm concerned, nothing like giving back ;)

Enjoy the forums :D

Happy Holidays

wreckerman
12-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Welcome, Spiglo nice to see you sign up, and I can see you keep yourself busy. If I'm not mistaken, I believe you did some ink on me once many years ago in Huntley, but I might be mistaken on that one. Also, are you partnered up with Mike White. if so your doing my paint right now. And as far as Shriners, Medianah CC is one of my largest accounts, over 200 golf carts there. Either way it's nice to have area people joining in, to the HCG family. Enjoy your stay, and I might suggest, you keep an eye on our Tatoo and Piercing section, might find some things of interest there. Enjoy your stay and post where ever you like.

Horse
12-23-2004, 12:00 AM
Spider and Glo

Welcome to HCG.

I visited your web site and you have some wonderful and beautiful items. I will return to your site and continue my journey through all of the Nations you have listed. The masks, ceremonial items and weapons are astounding! Thanks for your work with the Shriners, a very, very generous and wonderful organization.

BikerBabe
12-23-2004, 12:56 AM
Welcome to HCG, spiglo, this is truly a great place with some great folks! I look forward to checking out your sites! And, Congrats on your wedding! :D

TexasFatBoy
12-23-2004, 01:34 AM
Welcome to the HCG y'all! 1beer

Atch
12-23-2004, 05:32 AM
Welcome, Spider & Glo!! Good to have another couple of Illinois members with us!!

tradrockrat
12-24-2004, 02:37 AM
Welcome to all the fun.