PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Tank

Padog
03-27-2007, 12:25 AM
This happened this weekend here in Toledo I had never rode with Tank but knew him well through my work he was a truck driver and was at my facility every day. This wreck happened less than a block from my work. The woman behind the wheel of the car was signaling a left turn and was in the turning lane and upon seeing that she could not turn left because the road was closed she cut right without looking and took out the two bikes. This is starting way too early this year! R.I.P. Tank

"A motorcyclist who died following a traffic accident on West Laskey Road Saturday night was identified by Toledo police yesterday as Frankie H. Hunt, Jr., 32, of Whitehouse.

Mr. Hunt died in St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, where he was taken following the 9:10 p.m. crash. A passenger on his motorcycle, Jamie Kajawa, 24, of 6171 Oldham Ct., was in serious condition there.

The driver of another motorcycle, David Putman, 25, of 245 Willamont Rd., was in fair condition at St. Vincent. A passenger on his motorcycle, Jessica Smith, 25, of 237 Willamont, was stabilized at Toledo Hospital. Her condition was unknown.

Police said a westbound vehicle driven by Anne L. Smith, 22, of Sylvania, collided with the two motorcycles, also heading west, as Ms. Smith tried to change lanes on West Laskey near Burnham Avenue.

Ms. Smith and her passenger, Michelle Cready, 26, of 1012 West Sylvania Ave., were not injured, police said."

72_Ironhead
03-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Ride free forever Tank.

voodoochild
03-27-2007, 07:52 AM
RIP Tank, another senseless tragedy that could have been avoided. :(

springer
03-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Rest in Peace Tank , watch them 22 year olds , cell phone in one hand and driving like hell all the way.