PDA

View Full Version : BikerBabes Sister

Old_Evo
03-31-2007, 11:27 AM
I just got word from BikerBabe that her sister Diane has Acute Lukemia. So please everyone send your thoughts and prayers out to Diane.
Lisa asked me to post this as she had to run off to the hospital.

Righteous
03-31-2007, 11:31 AM
dam hate to hear that for sure, my prayers are with all of them and there family

Draggn66
03-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Nothing but good thoughts and prayers coming her way.....

RacingOrangeRoadster
03-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Hoping for the best for BB's sister.

03-31-2007, 06:25 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to Diane, Lisa and the family. Sorry to hear this news. Life is so precious and fragile.

voodoochild
03-31-2007, 06:43 PM
Man that's a bummer, I will be thinking of her. I feel bad for her family and BB. :( Always hate to hear of this kind of thing.

BikerBabe
03-31-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks eveyone!! I really appreciate this! And I really didn't want to burden this site and the folks here with another worry. But this has been quite a shock to us since D is so healthy! She runs everyday and was just out jogging the morning they took her into the hospital for chest pains. She looks much younger than she is and is in terrific shape! I just felt that she could use all the positive energy and thougths she could get right now.

Yesterday, EG drove me the 2 hours to the hospital so I could be with her. I have to say, she looked great and was in pretty darn good spirits. I was shocked, since on the way, I got a call saying she was air-lifted to the hospital instead cuz her condition was more "critical". To see her, you wouldn't believe it. This hospital is running all the same tests the other did. I'm hoping the first hospital made a mistake and it's something less serious.

Thanks again.

harleycutie
03-31-2007, 07:51 PM
BB, Just seeing this news on your sister Diane this morning and just so worried about her, the family and you. Please know she will be in my prayers that things will go well and they found it early. You know I'll be thinking of you too. Please take care and know I'm sending you support and hugs today. Bless your heart my sweet friend.

wreckerman
03-31-2007, 08:00 PM
bb haven't you been through enough sorry to hear about your sister my prayers go out for both of you

arthureld
03-31-2007, 08:05 PM
Glad things aren't as bad as you originally thought. Prayers coming your way from me.

NY90
04-01-2007, 02:40 AM
BB, Sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and hopes for your sis and your whole family.

MSG6567
04-01-2007, 04:49 AM
Lisa, sorry to hear the news about your sister. Kathy and I send our prayers.

HeadDoc
04-01-2007, 04:59 AM
sorry bb you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers

Rice-out
04-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Lisa,

Praying for you and your family.

BikerBabe
04-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Thanks everyone!
Please keep D in your thoughts.....it was confirmed last night, that she does have Acute Leukemia. She began her Chemo treatment today. Just the thought of that shit in her body is making me sick. If you have ever met or have seen her, you wouldn't believe someone as healthy and vibrant as she, could be going through such a thing as this, and so FAST!!

BTW, I read that one of the known causes of Acute Leukemia is Benzene, which is found in many things, like cigarettes.

I don't think I ever thanked you too Evo for posting this! Thank you so much!!!

angelys
04-04-2007, 04:19 AM
Lis,
sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones and especially Diane. If I can help you out in anyway you know how to find me.

04-04-2007, 04:40 AM
...it was confirmed last night, that she does have Acute Leukemia. She began her Chemo treatment today.

Beside chemical exposure to benzene, radiation exposure has been linked to adult acute leukemia.

There has been some success with the treatment of adult acute leukemia with chemotherapy and then stem cell transplantation.

There is hope. We'll pray with you for a remission in your sisters condition.

sodapop
04-04-2007, 04:50 AM
thoughts and prayers on the way from IL. being in terrific shape will help her in her fight

Old_Evo
04-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Ever since my surgery I have been on the threadmill walking and to keep me motivated I always devote my workout to someone else. Lisa, I'll keep sending my good Karma each and every morning to Diane till she doesn't need it any more.

TexasRed
04-04-2007, 07:51 PM
BB ~ just now seeing this thread. So sorry your sis & family have to go thru that. I will keep Diane in my thoughts & prayers.

jazda
04-04-2007, 08:02 PM
BB my prayers to your sis..... I remember her as bein' so lively and healthy when I met her at your house..... shoot I couldn't believe she got on your trampoline with your son an had a blast.... an a big thank you to EG for helpin' you out gettin' to the hospital.......

wildthing
04-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Holy Shit BB I just saw this thread today. You have been through so much, know that my thoughts and prayers are with and your sister.

smile2005
04-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Just found this thread... :( BB, you & your sister will be in my thoughts & prayers...Hugs...

BikerBabe
04-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Thank you so much angelys, sodapop, Ebay, Evo, Red, jazda, WT, smiles....

...shoot I couldn't believe she got on your trampoline with your son an had a blast.
This made me chuckle jazda. Weren't we not supposed to be watching? Instead, we made a batch of cocktails and took a peek or two. :lol:

jazda
04-08-2007, 02:59 AM
He he he..... oh yes we were asked not to watch.... but somehow I found my way to the trampoline,,, cocktail in one hand,,,,, camera in the other.......bad me.....
;)

Taylor
04-09-2007, 07:22 AM
BB, I will keep your sister and the rest of your family in my prayers. Keep positive!

skeezix
04-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey BB, Ill be praying for your sis and whole family. God is still greater than any sickness.

Hang in there hon,

Skeez

SportyClaws
04-09-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm just seeing this now.

BB ~ My thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Valley_Girl
04-09-2007, 10:52 PM
BB- my thoughts and prayers for your sis & family

rebelcowgirl
04-10-2007, 09:34 AM
OMG!!!! Lisa I'm just now seeing this!
You know my thoughts and prayers are going out to BOTH of you!! I thank God you have EG and family to lean on, dam you've been through enough already!!! Stay strong girl and you know how to get hold of me when you need to talk!!!!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Blackcloud41
04-10-2007, 09:40 AM
BB, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister.

windrebel
04-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Ah Hun...... I am so sorry to hear about your sister Diane. How are you and your family doing? Sending positive and healing energy for Diane. So important to keep thinking only of recovery and a positive outcome. I know it had to of been a shock for all of you.
Here's a great big (HUG) for you. Hang tough Sista!

Vera

Denny
04-10-2007, 08:45 PM
BB I am so sorry to hear about your sister Diane.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.

BikerBabe
04-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Wow, I'm truly touched by your replies, thank you!

Jazda, AWESOME photograph!!! :) I don't remember you taking that!

Dianne has an infection somewhere. The docs cannot seem to locate it. She's feeling incredibly down and very sick. We are all very concerned for her, so keep those positive thoughts and energy coming.

Again, I'm truly touched folks...thank you.

NY90
04-11-2007, 05:59 AM
Lisa, I hope the docs do what they gotta do for Di.
I'm sure that all the power of prayer here and elsewhere will do the rest!
All the best,90