PDA

View Full Version : Week 16

Hellswraith
12-25-2004, 06:19 AM
http://www.redskins.com/uploads/graphics/perm/main/GJOFIHFBOAPF/gamedayredskins_cowboys.jpg

With nothing left to play for the two teams take to the field in a battle of pride and a chance to not end up in last place in the Nfc East . Im looking forward to watching this game even though we have nothing to play for . But hey its Skins VS Boys !!

And the score -- Skins 21 , Dallas 24 on a last minute field goal !!!

drunks

tradrockrat
12-25-2004, 06:38 AM
Actually, the most disgusting thing about this season is that -- technically -- we both have a SLIM chance at the playoffs!!!

Final score: Redskins 27 Cowboys 10

The Defense is going to play their game of the season -- just to let all those assholes in the probowl know that they f#cked up by not choosing more of us!

Hail to the Redskins!

wreckerman
12-25-2004, 12:43 PM
go red skins, there is always something to play for pride!!

whodatt
12-25-2004, 05:40 PM
With nothing left to play for the two teams take to the field in a battle of pride and a chance to not end up in last place in the Nfc East . Im looking forward to watching this game even though we have nothing to play for . But hey its Skins VS Boys !!

drunks

Nothing to play for? And you call yourself a boys fan... :o

There are only two real regular season games for any true Skins fan, and they both involve playing the boys!!! I predict that the boys will self destruct tomorrow. In fact, maybe that's why the tuna refused to talk to them last week at a practice. Maybe he knows how bad they really are... :lol: :lol: :lol:

wreckerman
12-25-2004, 05:54 PM
That's just about like saying, the Green Bay vs. Bear game doesn't matter, because GreenBay has won their division, and the Bears have secured last spot in their division. I can tell you this, the game is sold out, and there will be a high body count at the end of this game. And if you think it don't matter, you have never been to the mid-west

GO BEARS

Hellswraith
12-26-2004, 04:38 AM

drunks

Nothing to play for? And you call yourself a boys fan... :o

There are only two real regular season games for any true Skins fan, and they both involve playing the boys!!! I predict that the boys will self destruct tomorrow. In fact, maybe that's why the tuna refused to talk to them last week at a practice. Maybe he knows how bad they really are... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha - ok I digress . If we win and happen to slipp in the playoffs , we get our assess kick in the 1st round and lose a spot in the draft .

. All we do is fuck up our draft pick and make next year a more difficult task . Were about Super bowls here and its not acceptabel to go 6 - 10 every year . Skins going down !!! See ya int he Chat Session if ya wanna Talk Smack !!!!

dafinger

Hehhheee --- :lol:

tradrockrat
12-26-2004, 09:09 PM
Can't find the f#cking skins game anywhere!!!

dafinger dafinger dafinger

wreckerman
12-26-2004, 09:31 PM
:( There is a team in Chicago from the NFL that does not deserve to be mentioned by name, but after their loss to Detroit today, it is obvious that they are over paid, under talented, poorly coached, inconsistant, illiterate, steroid sucking, poorly dressed, poorly conditioned bunch of knuckel dragging neandrathel apes that should not be allowed on the playing field with any high school team, let alone a professional football team. As the folks from Chicago would say "wait till next year" I think they may have to change that to "wait till hell freezes over" because it will take that bunch of non talented bums that long to ever become a team...... :angry: :o dafinger crapper nono otherfinger

buckanddot
12-26-2004, 10:04 PM
wreckerman; got a kick out of readin your posts from before and after the bear's game today......got to agree with your earlier post, that the game next week, even tho there's nothin on the line, will more than likely be a little(as we say in hockey)physical.

Go Pack Go!!

God bless you Reggie White..

Hellswraith
12-27-2004, 12:38 AM
Sad day -Reggie White died !!

Great day after we kicked the shit out of the SKins !! :P

This game was never in any doubt really . We dominated from the

start and let the Foreskins back in the game . But with that pathetic

offense we never had to worry . How Bout Dem Cowboys !!!!!

drunks

BlackKnight
12-27-2004, 12:39 AM
wrecker- they beat the midgets which says something. I believe I have the floor when it comes to the shit team of the league! :mellow:

whodatt
12-27-2004, 03:30 AM
Sad day -Reggie White died !!

Great day after we kicked the shit out of the SKins !! :P

This game was never in any doubt really . We dominated from the

start and let the Foreskins back in the game . But with that pathetic

offense we never had to worry . How Bout Dem Cowboys !!!!!

drunks

Sad day about Reggie. LIke they say, " only the good die young...."

He was beyond good to artlast great. Hopefulley he will be honored in the first year after his deatl, al la Roberto Clemente. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

I hope they let him in this year, why put if off?????

A great player, a super person, and a kind indvidual. One of the greats in my book.

Lets set the record straight thouhg, Yes you won the game. Must have had some really special shit up there to pull out on us... :o getting tired of all these bullshit teams pulling wins out of their ass's at the last minute to take a win.

Granted, we did not, nor do we know have a quarterback who can move or throw a completed pass more then 15 yards... And to think our D had stopped you for a fourth down on two consecutive series, only to have "Jerry Jones zebra clones" do their magic and poof! sunndenly the game is gone again.

Did I mention how much I hate the boys? bitchin caged freakin

Maybe next year...... Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!!!!!!Now where's my drink.... :wacko:

tradrockrat
12-27-2004, 05:06 AM
you can have some of my beers here....sob....sob :(

Hellswraith
12-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Hhehee - Im just ribbin you guys !! :lol:

But 14 out of 15 is kinda weird !! I dont know how , but we always seem to have the ball bounce just right when we play the Skins ..

That was about he only thing good for me this weekend . The wife bitched 24 / 7 Xmas day and I was feeling a bit sick too . Loaded up on orange juice and miller light and some Robitussen and Im feelign better now ...

How Bout Dem Cowboys !!!! ;) ;) :lol:

BlackKnight
12-28-2004, 02:58 AM
I heard that the zebras spent the night at Jerry's condo in Dallas. What a bunch of shit..lucky freaking cowboys! :P

ps: I think Whodatt was hammered when he posted above..never saw any typos in any of his posts! :P :P

whodatt
12-28-2004, 05:23 AM
I heard that the zebras spent the night at Jerry's condo in Dallas. What a bunch of shit..lucky freaking cowboys! :P

ps: I think Whodatt was hammered when he posted above..never saw any typos in any of his posts! :P :P

HaHaHa!!! LMAO!! I went back and re read my post, and, well, I guess you may be right!

Crying in my beer maybe?!?!? :huh: :o :lol: drunks

And come on Hellswraith, your right about the number of games, so how about lifting the voodoo curse already!!! :lol:

Hellswraith
12-28-2004, 08:39 AM
And come on Hellswraith, your right about the number of games, so how about lifting the voodoo curse already!!! :lol:

As much as Id like to release the curse !! Its very nice knowing we can pencil in at least 2 wins a year !! :lol:

Whoo Hooo !!

Atch
12-28-2004, 11:52 AM
Wreckerman, I can understand your frustration with the un-named knucke-draggers from Chicago. However, they got hosed on that pass play at the end of the game. Sorry, but he caught the ball, had 2 feet in, and bobbled the ball only after he hit the ground out of bounds. That was a touchdown!!! The Offense has enough trouble just making a first down, and when they do manage to make a decent play, it gets taken away from them by a Zebra. Oh well, "wait till next year" when the frustration is likely to continue.

wreckerman
12-28-2004, 12:01 PM
atch , you are correct that the zebras had a lot to do with there loss, but if the team had anything going it would have just fired them up more.......

next year ? you mean next centry, dont you ! that is how long it will take for them to pull those misfit apes togeather.......

looking like friday jan 7 th will be the day to head down to jp cycle, it look's like a 3 hour drive to me .. is that day good for hooking up ? let me know...

Atch
12-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Jan 7th looks good to me--I'll PM ya.

BlackKnight
12-28-2004, 12:39 PM
We've touched on a serious subject in the NFL. BAD officials are more common today then they have ever been. Not crying in my beer here but they took a win away from the Giants and gave it to the Steelers. Anyone who saw that game cannot deny that. By the same token, you can't (Giants coach) yell FUCK YOU to the ref and not get a bad call or six a game. ;)

Anyone tell me why every official is over 50 years old? What, no guys in their 30's willing? :rolleyes:

wreckerman
12-28-2004, 01:04 PM
blacknight , besided the high pay they get, they wear those stylish outfits, and like the weather man they dont have to be correct very often...sounds like a job i would like , inless i was caught in the medeal of a pile up :lol:

BlackKnight
12-29-2004, 01:42 AM
blacknight , besided the high pay they get, they wear those stylish outfits, and like the weather man they dont have to be correct very often...sounds like a job i would like , inless i was caught in the medeal of a pile up :lol:

LOL..did you see that poor zebra get hammered!?! OUCH! :wacko:

MLC
12-30-2004, 02:56 AM
Da boys face eli this week, i hope they can rattle him early. can you imagine if they had to face payton manning? he would have broken marion's td record in just one game. flush flush