PDA

View Full Version : Two more down!

Padog
08-16-2007, 04:16 AM
Jen and Randy are good friends of a friend of mine they were on their way home from his house when this accident happened. they are not yet sure what caused the accident. Jen died at the scene and Randy is in real bad shape. The only thing we can do now is pray for Jens three children and hope that Randy can pull through!

LIBERTY CENTER, Ohio - A McClure, Ohio, woman was killed and a Napoleon man was hurt when a motorcycle and a tractor-trailer collided Monday on U.S. 24 in northern Henry County, authorities said.

Jennifer Carrol, 36, a passenger on the motorcycle, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash, which occurred about 9:35 p.m. at the easterly junction of U.S. 24 and State Rt. 109 in Liberty Township, the Ohio Highway Patrol said.

Randolph Junge, 39, the motorcycle's operator, was flown to St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo, where his condition was not available.

The motorcycle was eastbound on U.S. 24 when it collided with a westbound semi driven by Igor Shcholyez, 40, of Ontario, troopers said.

Ms. Carrol and Mr. Junge, who were not wearing helmets, were thrown from the motorcycle. Mr. Shcholyez was not hurt.

Shorty
08-16-2007, 04:28 AM
Oh my gosh Padog, Im so sorry. :(
My prayers are with them.

Mellisa
08-16-2007, 04:59 AM
Oh so sorry to read about this. Dang.

TexasFatBoy
08-16-2007, 05:25 AM
I'll keep 'em all in my thoughts...gonna be tough on the kids for sure.

arthureld
08-16-2007, 05:54 AM
Sorry to hear this Padog. Prayers coming for the bikers and thier kids. RIP Jen.

thorsblood
08-16-2007, 06:05 AM
Damn! My thoughts will be with the victims.

That has story is just too eerily similar to one we had this same month a year ago.

MedievalWoman
08-16-2007, 08:16 PM
So sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for the kids who have lost their mother. So sad.

firestarter
08-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Prayers for the kids and Randy. So sorry to hear about this. Keep us posted

harleycutie
08-17-2007, 02:21 AM
Such sad news Padog!!! Will keep the father and those children in my thoughts and prayers...May their mother rest in peace!!!

Sandman
08-17-2007, 04:18 AM
oww that'll leave a mark daaaaaaam

Padog
08-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Randy has severe head injuries and according to the terms of his living will they will probably remove his life support today. Jen is to be buried today.

As the details of this accident come out it gets stranger and stranger. According to a friend that was riding next to Randy and Jen they were in a right turn lane just getting ready to slow down to make the turn he said as soon as Randy grabbed the front brake the bike flipped straight in the air and threw both of them across three lanes and into the path of the truck. the bike wasnt hit and the biggest damage to it was that the front forks folded under and both brake calipers were broken from their mounts. the tires were both intact so it wasnt a blow out it is really looking like the cause was some type of front brake/fork problem.

TexasRed
08-18-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm very sorry for the loss of your friends Padog. I will keep their children and family in my prayers.

LVThunder
08-26-2007, 12:38 PM
At a loss for words. Prayers to the kids and family they get through this.

Rice-out
08-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Really strange! Sorry for the loss of your friends. I offer my prayers for all.