PDA

View Full Version : This woman is such an inspiration!!!

BikerBabe
09-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Her Story... (http://www.vagabondchoppers.com/Chickie.htm)

I had the honor and pleasure of making her aquaintance at the Roar to the Shore Rally in Wildwood, NJ, many thanks to Alan Lee's associate, Francis. What a an awesome person, a very talented builder, and smart buisness woman!! She really has inspired me, as well as offered so much wisdom and insight. Check her out. And maybe in the near future, you may see her wearing her very own Sexy Skins/Vagabond Chopper Co. leathers. Fingers crossed....

scooby_postie
09-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Cool post and site link
great to see people having a go and not letting anything stand in their way
the true spirit of bikers

wildthing
09-14-2007, 12:09 AM
So you made it down there. Good for you. I love that top you are wearing. Is that one of yours?

BikerBabe
09-14-2007, 12:19 AM
So you made it down there. Good for you. I love that top you are wearing. Is that one of yours?

It was sooooooooooo awesome to finally get a road trip in WT!! And yes, that is a new design. I made one in red lambskin for my trip, but didn't get any pix of it. I'm going to make it in other colors and in deer skin too. Tons of ladies stopped me to inquire about it. Great top and is so comfy while riding the scoot!!! Good thing too...I didn't accidentally flash anyone...stayed nice and put. :lol:

Old_Evo
09-14-2007, 02:21 AM
Great top and is so comfy while riding the scoot!!! Good thing too...I didn't accidentally flash anyone...stayed nice and put. :lol:

You wrote that sentence like that would've have been a BAD thing.
boobs

wildthing
09-14-2007, 02:25 AM
Great top and is so comfy while riding the scoot!!! Good thing too...I didn't accidentally flash anyone...stayed nice and put. :lol:

boobs

You are too much!! You both are cracking me up and now have a saying going through my head right now (something my SO says)

Unleash the Hounds.

BikerBabe
09-14-2007, 09:00 PM

boobs

You are too much!! You both are cracking me up and now have a saying going through my head right now (something my SO says)

Unleash the Hounds.

:lol: unleashing them by choice is one thing, but dunno, bombing down a side street and them accidentally feeling the wind is another...I don't want any beads from the elderly or young kiddies. :blink2:

firestarter
11-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Gotta admire a woman who wants what she wants and goes for it. Great site.
I love the top too.