PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to the Patriot Guard Riders

sh2m07
09-20-2007, 01:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G10T_Ih222E&NR=1

http://www.bikersballroom.com/viewforum.php?f=23

RacingOrangeRoadster
09-20-2007, 03:48 AM
Seldom in a lifetime does a person get the opportunity to do the right thing at the right time. I will stand in honor of these soldiers who gave their life to keep our country free anytime I can.

Mellisa
09-20-2007, 05:24 AM
Dave and I are Patriot Riders. We've never been able to go on a ride because we're kind of in the sticks and most funerals are in the major cities but if one comes near, we'll be there.

Sandman
09-20-2007, 06:37 AM
props to the pgr

mrpiff
09-20-2007, 06:52 AM
I have been on several PGR missions now and am humbled by the sacrifices these families make to ensure my liberty. It is an honor to attend these somber occasions.
God Bless America!

FASTultra
09-20-2007, 07:02 AM
I'm with ROR! It is a great honor to stand in memory of these American patriots!! But the best times are when we welcome our troops home!

FATBACK
09-20-2007, 07:36 AM
I am a Permenant Ride Captain for NC. This is one of the finest groups ive ever been involved with as well as Gathering of Eagles. We were in DC this weekend counter protesting the Moonbats ,Code Pink, and ANSWER. They got arrested and we got respected!GOD BLESS the USA

Blackcloud41
09-20-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm a member also (as is my wife, brother, and sister in law). We had a mission after work today. A welcome home for the 1169th EN in Huntsville, AL. It is always a privilege and an honor to participate.

FATBACK
09-20-2007, 09:16 AM
awesome BC thank you for your time

Blackcloud41
09-20-2007, 06:53 PM
YW Fatback, but I'm not tootin MY horn, but rather tootin THEIR horn.
The 1169th made it home with NO CASUALTIES. It is hard for some folks to remember and realize that it is an ALL VOLUNTEER force and that it is real combat over there. Dangerous.
Every American owes a debt of gratitude to the members of our armed services. I'm just grateful to be able to hold a flag for them once in a while (sometimes joyous, sometimes sad), either way I'm grateful.

Ledhed
09-20-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm a member, too! I don't enjoy the funeral services, though I get a good feeling inside after I've had the chance to Honor our fallen heros.
It sure was heart felt when a grandmother in her late 80's- early 90's walked down the ranks and thanks each and every rider for their support! It just warmed her heart to see that there were so many caring people, total strangers, there to honor her grandson.

Patriot guard rides are the least that someone can do to honor these fallen heros. They gave the ultimate sacrafice to help keep this great country FREE!!!!

48Pan
09-20-2007, 10:14 PM
God bless and protect those who protect us.
I understand there are some marines coming in to March Air Force Base soon. We throughly enjoy the welcome home rides.