PDA

View Full Version : Think Pink!

smile2005
09-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Think Pink!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

www.thebreastcancersite.com/

www.lifetimetv.com/breastcancer/petition/stories.php

MedievalWoman
09-30-2007, 12:14 AM
Hopefully that's a good omen. One of our friend found out she had stage 3 breast cancer 3 months ago and just told her husband :unsure: She told me a week before she told him cause she felt when she said it out loud it would make it real. She has 3 small children. Hopefully now she's going to start treatment it will work. I couldn't believe she waited 3 months with stage 3. I'll be there for her and I need some prayers. Thanks guys.

smile2005
10-02-2007, 07:28 PM
I will keep your friend in my thoughts & prayers....

harleycutie
10-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend MW and will definitely keep everyone in my prayers....bless her heart!!!

Smile thanks for reminding everyone....definitely think pink!!!

Taylor
10-02-2007, 10:28 PM
MW, I hope your friend gets on treatment asap, this is not a disease to wait on. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my mother to breast cancer in January, she was 63 years old. Lets hope they find a cure soon.

smile2005
10-05-2007, 07:57 PM
MW, I hope your friend gets on treatment asap, this is not a disease to wait on. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my mother to breast cancer in January, she was 63 years old. Lets hope they find a cure soon.
Hugs Taylor for the loss of your Mom... :(

MedievalWoman
10-05-2007, 08:55 PM
She's going for a second opinion because they want her to do a radical mastecomy and she doesn't think she needs it. She's still in denial. I'm going to call her tonight and she what the verdict was.

Sorry to hear about your Mom Taylor.

Shorty
10-05-2007, 11:44 PM
She's going for a second opinion because they want her to do a radical mastecomy and she doesn't think she needs it. She's still in denial. I'm going to call her tonight and she what the verdict was.

Sorry to hear about your Mom Taylor.The waiting is pretty brainless of her, but the second opinion is the way to go. There was a news article last night about a woman who had a double mastecomy and it turns out the lab results were wrong. She didnt have any cancer at all. Needless to say she is suing.
It sounds like your friend is more worried or scared about the treatment than the disease. Push her into hurrying with that second opinion and good luck to both of you. Ive had scares with breast cancer myself and Ive had friends and family pass on from it. Its not easy no matter which side of that fence youre on.
Take care Med.