to him the other day and he seems to be
doin pretty good. From what he said, he
hopes to be up and around in time for the
Spring Ridin Season. If anybody wants to
give him a call at home PM me and I'll give
you his phone number.

snoof
03-11-2008, 05:02 AM
7 hours ain't no orthoscopic. that's serious. hope jim heals good soon and is out riding. thanks for letting us know hawgdog

wreckerman
03-11-2008, 06:10 AM
HELL I JUST FIGURED HE WAS WORKING A LOT WHILE YOU WHERE GONE i know that you guys work together, dam and you never said anything when you where here , hope he takes it easy and does a full recovery before hitting it again

HawgDog
03-11-2008, 07:14 AM
HELL I JUST FIGURED HE WAS WORKING A LOT WHILE YOU WHERE GONE i know that you guys work together, dam and you never said anything when you where here , hope he takes it easy and does a full recovery before hitting it again

I'm pretty sure he wasn't in the hospital
until I was on the road headin south. I
talked to him a little while ago and he's
startin to walk around with a walker.
Hopefully he doesn't get carried away
with that thing. Told him if he screws
up the Doc's work by over doing it, I'd
be pissed cause the longer he's out the
longer I gotta stay on this rotten Swing
Shift rather than workin straight shift.
He does sound pretty good though.

coolhawg6622
03-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Glad everything went well!!!!!!! Get him healed up cuz there is riden to do..............soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

arthureld
03-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Get well BikerJim

Wide
03-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Geeze man

Thats rough, nothing but my best thoughts his way

Shorty
03-11-2008, 09:20 AM
I hope he feels better soon. Tell him I said hello and hurry back!

Old_Evo
03-11-2008, 09:34 AM
Hope you heal up real soon and have nothing but cute rehab nurses every step of the way.

Kagan
03-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Baz Lurhmann. "Be kind to your knees... you'll miss them when they're gone". I'm starting to feel his words myself and BikerJim, take care of yourself. Heed the doctors. :)

thorsblood
03-11-2008, 10:56 AM
My best wishes to Bikerjim.

Rhino
03-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Get Well Jim!!!

SportyClaws
03-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Thoughts and prayers headed his way.

Take your time and don't overdo it. You don't want one of us to come out there and kick you in the other knee. ;)

wildthing
03-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Just saw this today. Hope your doing well BikerJim. Take your time with recovery.

wreckerman
03-11-2008, 11:50 PM
so are you well enough to party yet or should i get rid of the strippers

smile2005
03-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Thanks for posting this, HawgDog, and for letting us know!
Hey there, Jim, heal gently! I'll give you a call here soon.
Miss ya Sweetie!

bikerjim
03-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks for all the nice thoughts from everyone. I'M now up and walking, was able to walk around the block on Friday. Also had a meeting with the Dr. on Friday. There was possibilty that I would have to give up the motorcycle. the Dr. informed me on friday that this was not a problem (riding the bike) just wasn't going to happen for a while. I hope to get the staples out of the leg this Wednesday..will keep everyone posted on my recovery..It's just going to take time. Thanks again.. Jim

Shorty
03-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks for all the nice thoughts from everyone. I'M now up and walking, was able to walk around the block on Friday. Also had a meeting with the Dr. on Friday. There was possibilty that I would have to give up the motorcycle. the Dr. informed me on friday that this was not a problem (riding the bike) just wasn't going to happen for a while. I hope to get the staples out of the leg this Wednesday..will keep everyone posted on my recovery..It's just going to take time. Thanks again.. JimJim, you cant give up that beautiful new bike! No way, no how! Its good to see your nick again buddy. I thought the deer mightve got the best of you while out hunting. I admit it, I had to giggle a few times at the thought of you and Bambi duking it out and the little varmit winning.:P
Do everything the doctors say so you can be well as soon as possible. Its great to see your nick again jim. :D