PDA

View Full Version : have you seen this

wreckerman
01-12-2009, 10:13 PM
wow have you all seen this ! so cool for the serious biker pictures on there web site have not seen the price yet but wow!!

Have 10 Minutes? Then you have time to install the Digital Performance Speedometer Module on your bike. Installation requires no special tools... just one fastener and one connector! The Digital Performance Speedometer Module brings multiple high performance features to your fingertips.

The ThunderMax Digital Speedometer takes place of your stock speedometer and performs normal speedo-odometer functions, and a whole lot more!

* Simple, two-button programming
* Digital display w/ speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip functions and a programmable shift light
* Calculates HP, 0-60 time, fuel mileage and range
* Displays engine "vitals", such as cylinder head temp and battery voltage
* User-configurable alarms for speed, head temp and battery voltage
* Illumination automatically adjusts for day or night viewing.
* Illumination intensity is adjustable, too!
* For 2004-up EFI bikes with 5" speedometer console (Softails®, Road Kings®, Dyna® Wide Glides®, Fat Bobs®)
* Comprehensive instruction manual
* Displays live front/rear air/fuel ratios if bike is equipped with ThunderMax EFI and ThunderMax AutoTune module!

Description Part No.
ThunderMax Digital Speedometer (Black Face) #309-400
ThunderMax Digital Speedometer (White Face) #309-405

We Get Responses Like This A Lot!

Q. How would you rate your over-all satisfaction with ThunderMax?

A. GREAT!!! That's what I have to say, since I have installed the Thundrmax with auto tune, I have no issues. I was so impressed with the product I figured I could't go wrong adding the digital speedo w/ tach and the advanced functions enabled when combined with the auto tune like head temp, front and rear air fuel ratios real time monitoring, 0-60 elapsed time and horsepower measurement. The digital display gets lots of attention where ever I go. Keep up the great products. Thanks!
Tom - Macedon, NY

ThunderMax Logo

Available From:
Zipper's Performance Products
6655 Amberton Drive, Elkridge MD - 21045 - (410)579-2828
www.Thunder-Max.com or www.ZippersPerformance.com

scooby_postie
07-20-2010, 01:05 AM
Here is a pic

jazda
07-20-2010, 01:12 AM
Holy Kamolie....... is that you Wreckerman???? Good to see you here again.... hope all is well with you an Lisa......

Jazda)):

GzrGldGeo
07-20-2010, 02:22 AM
Holy Kamolie....... is that you Wreckerman???? Good to see you here again.... hope all is well with you an Lisa......

Jazda)):

That was from 2009 and I think it is Liz. LOL

jazda
07-20-2010, 02:41 AM
That was from 2009 and I think it is Liz. LOL

GzrGldGeo...... thanks for gettin' me on the right track...... I knew wrecker left a while ago an thought he popped in for a second..... oh well....

:laughing6:

arthureld
07-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Wrecker's boinking Lisa. :surprise:

jazda
07-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Wrecker's boinking Lisa. :surprise:

....... that's not what I meant by poppin' in.......:p ....... lol.........