PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl

madfish
01-25-2005, 07:41 PM
Alright guys n gals

what's you fav food for a super bowl party? Going to a friends and would like to WOW them something.

TIA

Cheers

drunks

anarchy
01-25-2005, 08:15 PM
nothin' too fancy... good ol' chili and lots-o-cold beer... although i may smoke some pork and serve some bbq too....

Harley-Ray
01-25-2005, 08:46 PM
One pound ground beef, browned drained and seasoned with taco seasoning, one brick of mexican flavor velveta, one jar of medium salsa, mix all together in a crock pot so it's completely melted together, eat with jumbo fritos, or salsa chips, looks like hell but tastes awesome.

gliderider94
01-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Like always, super bowl party at the house. Lots of football pools, slot machines, craps table, scantily clad young ladies, etc. and I'm doing the eats.

*LOTS of my sirloin & mesquite roasted pablano "Five Alarm Chilli" (how do you like that one RW)

*Grilled flank steak fajitas

*Real hand rolled tamales (compliments of my old wet back buddy Grumpy Sam - best I've ever had, ANYWHERE)

*Giant bowl of guacamole & tortilla chips (fresh from the tortilla factory in Mexican town)

*Roasted corn & red pepper chowder

*50 Gallons of assorted flavors of Jello (for the halftime NAKED jello wresting competition

*A few hundred of the Professor's Electric Vicodin Rainbow Jello Shots

*LOT & LOTS & LOTS & LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of ICE COLD BREWSKIS'

I'm renting one of those bug silver shiny three teired circulating punch bowls and it will be kept FULL of margaritas

This is ALWYAS a legendary party.

:wacko:

wreckerman
01-25-2005, 11:45 PM
I like to keep superbowl parties simple. Hot chili cheese dip with scoop torito chips (recipe is in appttizers) then depending on how many people either a Turkey or some whole chickens with genorous amounts of cajun spice deep fried in peanut oil, along with the usual muchies assorted chips, and veggy's. Don't forget plenty of cold beer........and shots for the touch downs........

BronxFatboy
01-26-2005, 09:52 PM
I keep it simple,lots of chili ,Buffalo wings, and BEER