PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot sighting...

tradrockrat
09-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Authorities are confident that Bigfoot will be positively ID'd on the back roads of Texas by October

Until then - some fuzzy shots taken by a drunk in the woods....

tradrockrat
09-04-2009, 08:17 AM
few more...

MLC
09-04-2009, 09:52 AM
the "drunk in the woods" would probably get more work done if he didnt hang out with TFB as often. lol what all kinds of changes are next?

tradrockrat
09-04-2009, 10:44 AM
this weekend is all about cleaning and getting the Engine ready to go back in. I have already scrubbed the engine down, but it's got over 70K of grime to get off of it! Then I'm gonna finish chopping the cam cover and prep all the surfaces fro paint. Hopefully primer will be done by Sunday and I can do the final paint later in the week so it can be re-installed on the 12th. At that point all that is left is the electrical and re-doing the tins (plus all the crap I'm forgetting about).

EDIT: oh yeah - TFB is so mad at me since I quit drinking! lol

arthureld
09-04-2009, 03:06 PM
I quit drinking! lol

That explains your motivation.

MLC
09-04-2009, 05:25 PM
i forgot that you quit drinking. i hope it's ready and get to see it at hill country.

Old_Evo
09-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Trad, that is lookin good, real good. I wish I could be there this year to see that bike in action. Oh well maybe next.

Are you still going with copper or steel oil lines? Hope so, that sure gives it a great look.

Quite drinkin, I can see were that could upset TFB. But if you can refran hanging around all those folks you'll do just fine. Just take it one day at a time.