PDA

View Full Version : Check it Out.. Glock Review

Righteous
09-06-2009, 04:04 AM
Flu or no flu the gun dealing goes on lol I got this one while ago for 400. Glock 36 .45 cal 2 mags both with one mag extension on them. One nice leather IWB leather holster and 2 boxes of ammo.....and the kicker is a Crimson Trace Lazer Grip that was brand new, i put it on the gun while ago for the pic. mag extension looks huge but remember this is a compact and that makes it where you can get all your fingers on the grip. Also has the hough grip on it as well. Think this gonna be a beside the bed for her since all she gotta do is point the dot LOL
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9725/img00131200909051521.jpg (http://img200.imageshack.us/i/img00131200909051521.jpg/)

xxxflhrci
09-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Nice piece. I certainly would have liked to have found that package at that price.

k-fly
09-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Righteous

what do ya think of the colt 9mm, d/a only 2000? I could get for a good deal, but I do not like the triger pull. You know about them?

Righteous
09-07-2009, 07:25 PM
I used to buy anything and everyhting that had the name Colt on it ages ago but now only stick with there older revolvers and 1911's. Check it out good on the net because Colt just had a Major recall on a bunch of handguns they make. http://www.coltsmfg.com/recall.aspx

k-fly
09-07-2009, 10:02 PM
thanks

dannytheman
09-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Jeff,

At 400 dollars, that was a steal!! Or maybe it was a "Polymor"????

That's one of my daily carry pieces.

Righteous
09-10-2009, 04:24 AM
Ok heres the review of it as i took it out today to the range for the first time. Shoots a straight as a glock suspose to and and feels good in the hand. But..... I didnt clean this gun before hand after getting it and figgured I'd shoot it then clean it,. I had FTE several times and one misfeed. I had suspected the mags are the cause of this with the added extensions on them but they still use the same spring= weak spring. So came home and removed the mag extensions on them and replaced the factory floor plates and springs are good and stiff like they pose to be now. I took the glock apart and OMG ...i dont think that muther knew how to break it down and even clean it, there was so much crap in there as well from packing grease from being new no wonder it did what it did. Got it all took apart and cleaned Good and oiled lighty and back together so that part should be good to go now. Also researched the ammo a bit and found out the Federal champion ammo is made for wally world only and was only shooting 800 fps which is slow for a 45 plus it smoked like a dam black powder gun when shot so figgure that was the third problem.....gotta get some good stuff.
Also never ever been a fan of lazers on a handgun and that crimson trace didnt prove me wrong, yes you can aim with the dot but it is a poor substiute for learning how to Aim and I will prolly remove it and sell it as i dont have a use for it. I'll try it again at the range this weekend prolly as i need to burn off some flustrations.

CoolMaker
09-10-2009, 05:36 AM
I use a Glock 38 with Federal Premium Law Enforcement HST ammo and it seems to shoot pretty good. If you decide to get rid of the crimson trace, and it will fit the 38, let me know. I am interested.. ;)

Got a good deal on mine too, traded a mini chopper (little 100 cc bike), that I won in a drawing for it, holster, two clips, and some ammo. It is also my bedside gun of choice.. ;)

BTW, I understand the "Frustration" part....

Righteous
09-12-2009, 08:07 PM
it says it fits GLOCK 19, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 36, 38, 39
Right now trying to trade the grips for one of the NAA mini revolvers but if i dont i let ya know.

09-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Drastic Plastic!