PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Supercross?

whodatt
01-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Having ridden dirt bikes for most of my life, and going to Budds Creek to both ride and watch the pro's race there, I'm glad to see Supercross finally getting some television coverage. Now if they could just get rid of the WWF announcers and do a little better on the camera coverage.

It amazes me to see what these guys do on a bike. I could never do that shit even when I was their age!

Tony
01-31-2005, 08:14 PM
I'm glad to see Supercross finally getting some television coverage. Now if they could just get rid of the WWF announcers and do a little better on the camera coverage.

It amazes me to see what these guys do on a bike. I could never do that shit even when I was their age!

You got that right!!! I hate listening to the jerks they have announcing...rejects for sure. Send them over to the moster truck rallies or something else idiotic.

Supercross is definately something to watch in awe. These guys risk their asses doing these stunts and are unbelieveable!!!

hotharleychick
02-01-2005, 04:49 AM
I watch, but I never get to see any of the ladies ride. I've ridden dirt and street bikes all my life with my brothers and father.

TomF
02-01-2005, 04:51 AM
I don't catch it on TV too often, but we're going this weekend to see it in Anaheim! Buying tickets tomorrow and the kids are really excited.

whodatt
02-01-2005, 01:28 PM
TomF,

I'm jealous. :lol: That series doesn't come anywhere on the East Coast except for Daytona, so I have never actually been to one. I am fortunate enough to live close to Budds Creek, so I have seen the outdoor series a few times. Hope you and your family have a great time at the race!

hotharleychick,

There are several girls (womens) dirt riding organizations and I believe they even have their own championship series. Not quite as big as the mens Super/Motocross series, but very competetive just the same. I like the pics in your gallery :P . After seeing how you look when you fall down, it would be great to ride dirt bikes with you! :lol: However I think I would spend all my time following you... :lol:

windrebel
02-04-2005, 04:08 AM
Supercross coming to San Deigo again on Feb.19th. They're a kick to watch.

TomF
02-04-2005, 06:34 AM
Supercross coming to San Deigo again on Feb.19th. They're a kick to watch.

Went to get tickets to Anaheim but they didn't have any. We're going to SD instead. See you there!!

windrebel
02-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Abate Local 6 put out the word last night during phone tree about the supercross. I know some of the Abate members are going. I don't know if I will make it or not.

Hotshotrucking
02-05-2005, 01:53 AM
:oevery sunday! road Motocross for years, as I got older I just did'nt bounce back up as quick, I surely don't miss the pain :(

whodatt
02-15-2005, 03:39 AM
I don't catch it on TV too often, but we're going this weekend to see it in Anaheim! Buying tickets tomorrow and the kids are really excited.

So TomF, how was the experience? Worth taking a family too. Let us know how it turned out.