PDA

View Full Version : Biudweiser Shootout/Daytona Speed Week

windrebel
02-13-2005, 03:01 AM
Just got done watching it. We are celebrating drunks bottomsup due to hometown driver Jimmy Johnson winning. he livesin ElCajon which is part of San Diego county.

buck
02-13-2005, 03:00 PM
JR ran bad last night. I hope this crew change is for the best for him. JJ had a good night. Glad its NASCAR season again

whodatt
02-13-2005, 03:12 PM
I don't really watch a lot of Nascar events, but I did catch some of the shootout last night and it was pretty good. I'll most likely watch the Daytona 500 next weekend, and I do watch a few races during the year, but I have some friends who go to them on a regular basis and they all say that it is a totally different experience in person. Maybe I'll try to go to one this year.

I would have finished watching the race last night, except for the fact that Maryland was playing Duke and ended up winning and sweeping them this year. Not really a big basketball fan either, (and sorry, but I NEVER watch the NBA) but I do like watching Maryland win against their rival.

Hotshotrucking
02-16-2005, 03:28 PM
:o Congrats to JJ & the Hendrick Team, but this year the cars seem to be even more under powered than ever with the new plate. This will really bunch the cars up, and that means the Big wreck! Why is it only Daytona & Talladaga all 43 cars will be competative, and the other tracks only about 10 cars run with the big boys? Nascar should fix the whole (engine & compitition) thing, or stay the hell out of it! B)

windrebel
02-17-2005, 02:51 AM
Nicely said! :D

HIGHNWIDE
02-18-2005, 02:08 AM
SHIT!!! Obviously I am a Jr. fan and being so I HATED the outcome. Plus my boy's car seems to be shit this year :angry: . But to add salt to that wound and see that whiny, little bitch-ass punk Jimmie Johnson win - just KILL me now!!!

Nobody I want to see take a helicopter ride in the middle of the race more than no. 48. Little bitch!! freakin

About to watch the 150's hopefully the outlook is better.

spiglo
02-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Wow I dont think I have ever heard Anyone wish an injury for a Helo Ride....Whats up with you Earnhart (Fans) You didnt hear anyone say that About Dale when he was forcing drivers off the cornors to win?? I guess Drag Racing fans are in a Another world because you never here fans talk like that or wish someone was hurt or killed just to make their driver Better Looking?? Wow time for reflection!

HIGHNWIDE
02-24-2005, 05:14 AM
Wow I dont think I have ever heard Anyone wish an injury for a Helo Ride....Whats up with you Earnhart (Fans) You didnt hear anyone say that About Dale when he was forcing drivers off the cornors to win?? I guess Drag Racing fans are in a Another world because you never here fans talk like that or wish someone was hurt or killed just to make their driver Better Looking?? Wow time for reflection!

HaHaHa. Yeah I probably get a bit outta control. If you have seen any of my posts in the Political forum you probably would have expected it. I am just a Love/Hate kinda guy. But don't blame it on just us Jr. fans. Not all Jr. fans HATE Jimmy as much as I do, but I know plenty of Tony, DJ, Bobby, Harvick, and Rusty fans who feel EXACTLY the way I do. He is a whiny bitch who brings down the sport just by being on the track. One thing I did like about this weekend is he just painted a big ol' bullseye on his ass for the two baddest drivers on the track - Harvick and Stewart. Good luck this year Jimmie! dafinger

And if you are at Fontana on Sunday and you hear some asshole booing him at the top of his lungs in Section 78 way up high - come up and introduce yourself, the first one is on me! drunks :D

Hotshotrucking
02-24-2005, 03:17 PM
B) Racing is racing, and Tony don't need the bad press! As a Nascar fan I just like good racing! If I want to see a Demo Derby I'll go to a local figure 8 track, :rolleyes: hmmmm is that why Jr's car number is 8? And yes I do agree Jimmy has cried a little much this early in the year, but he brings alot to this sport, good that is, he's good for his sponcer's and besides trying to win a race that is a drivers primary goal, selling! Keep in mind, Wa Wa War War Ward B Bu Bur Burt Burto Burton is a very good driver without a ride so far this year. Maybe Jeff can have a little influnence with Richard and have a brother team thing going on. I'd love to see Richard tell Kevin Harvick dafinger find another ride sucker!

HIGHNWIDE
02-25-2005, 02:13 AM
Tony don't need the bad press??? When has that ever stopped him? One of the reasons I love Tony and Harvick so much is that they are old school - Rusty, Dale Sr. types - that will do what needs to be done, within limits, regardless of what the press or Nascar says. I like good racing, but I also like the way it was - where if you pulled shit on the track or talked smack you could expect payback - on or off the track. I am getting tired of the P.C. invasion that has come with the popularity.

#8/figure eight track????? You might want to put away the glue, or at least crack a window. You might be confusing Junior with Johnny Sauter maybe, or Todd Bodine.

Jimmies entire career has been full of tears. He spends every moment away from victory lane crying about what who has done to him and how unfair it is, and how so-and-so should be fired......waaahh waaahh waaaah. He doesn't bring a damn thing to the sport and why the FUCK should I care what he brings to his sponsor or how good he sells??? Do I want him dead - no.... do I want him carried off the field and start racing Indy cars or something - hell yes! Nascar doesn't need any whiny little faggots. dafinger

I would LOVE to see Ward Burton come back. Love Ward. But you must be fucking outta your head to think that Childress would lose Kevin for Ward. Kevin has too many fans (including me! :D ) for RCR to dump him.

I love Nascar. I love everything about it ('cept for #48). Maybe it would not be the same for me unless I had a driver to HATE. Used to hate Gordon, not anymore - still want to see him in the wall (unhurt) - but don't hate him. JR. is MY driver, got a coupla drivers that I really dig and wanna win, even more that I just like alot. But only one driver that I HATE. And him - want him in the hospital. dafinger

Hotshotrucking
02-25-2005, 02:44 AM
:D Define whinning for me. crapper Jimmies entire career has been full of tears. He spends every moment away from victory lane crying about what who has done to him and how unfair it is, and how so-and-so should be fired......waaahh waaahh waaaah. He doesn't bring a damn thing to the sport and why the FUCK should I care what he brings to his sponsor or how good he sells??? Do I want him dead - no.... do I want him carried off the field and start racing Indy cars or something - hell yes! Nascar doesn't need any whiny little faggots.

HIGHNWIDE
02-25-2005, 04:06 AM
Tune in Sunday. I am sure he will pull his head out of his ass long enough to cry about somebody. :)

spiglo
03-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Since when did NASCAR racing become such a Soap Opera...This guy does too much whining, this guy hits me all the time. this guy has too much tv time This guy caint draft right, wha wha fucking wha just race the godamn cars already!