PDA

View Full Version : Parts at 10% Off

braindead89
02-15-2005, 01:15 AM
Still waiting for March 31 to roll around so I can pick up my new Road King Classic. I sat in here all day yesterday reading and getting more excited. Found a great deal on parts from Surdyke.com Thanks for the tip there.

With all I read about various dealers I got a bug up my but I pressed issue's a little bit at my local dealer about parts pricing. I got the dealer to give me 10 % off any new parts I buy. Is this normal or did I do well?

To anyone living in Michigan I have a question too but I'll start a new thread on that one or it may never be answered.. lol

oh by the way, dealer prep at www.wildboarharley.com is 400.00 and the bike is at MSRP

wreckerman
02-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Most dealerships will offer some kind of discount if you ask for it. Many dealers will give as much as 20% off with the purchase of a new bike on a one time accessory purchase, also many dealers offer a discount to HOG members. For going in cold turkey and getting 10% off you did good.

Buster
02-15-2005, 02:56 AM
My dealer offered me 10% off for the 1st year. I did have a friend tell me about Hales Sport Center located in Ohio. All you have to do is call them with the part number from the catalog and they will automatically take 20% off. Plus no sales tax! Thats always a bonus.

You can call them at 419-522-8602. I have spent lots of money with them as several people on this forum have. Good service and quick to ship.

Tony
02-15-2005, 03:00 AM
I guess I got a great deal then...I get a 20% discount for life for buying my Road King at my local dealer.

HOG is 10% for as long as you are a member.