03-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Tampa Tribune (Florida)

March 8, 2005 Tuesday
FINAL EDITION

HEADLINE: LAW & ORDER

BYLINE: A staff report

HILLSBOROUGH

Investigators Look Into Fatal Crash

SEFFNER — Authorities on Monday continued to investigate a weekend crash that killed a 66-year-old Seffner man riding a motorcycle on U.S. 92.

Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies said James Billy Dixon, of 807 Shangri-La Drive, was killed when his 2002 Harley Davidson was struck by a 1992 Honda Accord driven by Robert M. Blankinship, 28, of 801 Windfield Lane, also in Seffner.

Deputies said Blankinship was turning left onto U.S. 92 from Windfield Lane about 12:14 p.m. Saturday and didn't see Dixon, who was heading west on U.S. 92. The Honda hit the motorcycle, and Dixon was thrown off and struck Blankinship's windshield before landing on the road, officials said.

Horse
03-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Deputies said Blankinship was turning left onto U.S. 92 from Windfield Lane about 12:14 p.m. Saturday and didn't see Dixon, who was heading west on U.S. 92.

Guess this happens when drivers have the head up their a_ _.

Sorry, I didn't see the guy I just killed..... How many times has this been the excuse,,,, juker

Tony
03-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Guess this happens when drivers have the head up their a_ _.

Sorry, I didn't see the guy I just killed..... How many times has this been the excuse,,,, juker

Sounds like the normal shit...