PDA

View Full Version : HomeBrewTalk Forum

Tony
03-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey guys, there is a good forum for Home Brewing that Ive been using for a while now. Some decent people and a couple experienced brewers who help educate other home brewers. Check it out Home Brew Talk (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/), and yes...I used the same name there as well...lol

They are trying to expand the number of members and get the word out on the forum.

Slice
04-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Tony,

Just registered under the same name.

Thanks for posting this.

Tony
04-01-2005, 01:48 AM
Tony,

Thanks for posting this.

Cool!!!!

Watch out for Janx! The man has a shit load of information and you might get really educated from this guy :D I know he helped me a lot.

Slice
04-02-2005, 03:03 AM
Tony,

Thanks for posting this.

Cool!!!!

Watch out for Janx! The man has a shit load of information and you might get really educated from this guy :D I know he helped me a lot.

Sure seems that way from what I've read.

This site looks to be real helpful for ignorant noobs like me...

:D :lol:

Tony
04-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Sure seems that way from what I've read.

This site looks to be real helpful for ignorant noobs like me...

:D :lol:

With the info those guys have to share, you'll be a pro in no time. Extract type brews I have mastered, now Im onto partial mash, and soon, full mash. Got a spigoted brew pot on the way, as well as an all-grain set up coming as well.

Cracked open a 1 liter of Creme Ale right now and MAN is it fantastic. Even from an extract kit its 100% better than commercial store bought!

Hope to see some posts from ya!