PDA

View Full Version : Price

nada
04-02-2005, 09:56 PM
With me it was price...wanted a Road Glide, but they have a Peace Officer Edition Road King, special price on it was 16,900 out the door with FI and factory security, Road Glide was almost 2k more, just couldnt see the difference in price for a Radio and fairing with 2 headlights

wreckerman
04-02-2005, 11:06 PM
nada , welcome to the hcg family , very nice bike indeed and i agree with you about the price differnce, that is why i have a road king

Tony
04-03-2005, 01:54 AM
Hiya Nada, glad to have you here with us!

Excellent looking King! Gotta love the Kings, I know I do!

fnzen
04-03-2005, 03:49 AM
Nice Bike can not go wrong with a road king Welcome to the CHAT

OldSalt
04-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Welcome aboard NADA! I think you made an excellent choice on the Road King. I have fuel injection too and I think it is awesome. I think you will like it too.

nada
04-03-2005, 04:05 AM
Thanks.....first new one I have ever owned, wanted to leave it alone and not touch anything, BUT, you know how that goes, already done stage one with mufflers, air cleaner and remap then had to change the bars out....perhaps now i can just ride it....

LostLake
04-03-2005, 04:47 AM
Thanks.....first new one I have ever owned, wanted to leave it alone and not touch anything, BUT, you know how that goes, already done stage one with mufflers, air cleaner and remap then had to change the bars out....perhaps now i can just ride it....

Yeh right....

I'm now taking chrome off to put new chrome on... It's an addiction... B)