PDA

View Full Version : For Got To Introduce Another Family Member Who Wants To Ride

CurryBob
08-30-2004, 05:34 PM
This is Zoey, our Yorky. She wants to get into the riding thing also.

This is her "I'm a Harley rider face" groucho

wreckerman
08-30-2004, 11:16 PM
very cool , dont foreget to get some googles for the pooch B) and a big welcome to zoey

speedman
08-31-2004, 12:17 AM

Have you ordered a bike for her yet Bob? :D

Wide
08-31-2004, 12:28 AM
Hi Zoey

Welcome to the forums :D

BTW your a cutie ;) :lol:

Irokeesi
08-31-2004, 08:38 AM
Hi Zoey, I think that you should buy a trike, because it's seems that your legs are a bit too short... :D

Ironhead
08-31-2004, 03:10 PM
How about a sidecar for Zoey? :o

Coyote
09-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Hey Irokeesi! Long time no see!

Cool pic of Zoey, cute little thing. She looks happy up there!

I knew a guy that used to take his pup with him everywhere on his ride. He had an old milk crate strapped down and puppydog hopped on in and out. Maybe you could put that one in your coat? She's small enough!

OldSalt
09-01-2004, 03:21 AM
Have you ever tried riding your bike with the dog? My wife was holding her dog as she rode with me as a passenger. The dog seemed pretty content.

CurryBob
09-01-2004, 12:19 PM

Have you ordered a bike for her yet Bob? :D

Speedman

Not yet, but my wife is getting in the picture. She got her a new Yamaha 250 and has shocked me on how well she is doing. She also wants to ride all the time. She is not ready for a heavy bike yet but next year who knows, maybe a sportster low rider. B)

If you can't tell, Zoey rules. The first photo is when I told her she was driving. :o

speedman
09-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Speedman

Not yet, but my wife is getting in the picture. She got her a new Yamaha 250 and has shocked me on how well she is doing. She also wants to ride all the time. She is not ready for a heavy bike yet but next year who knows, maybe a sportster low rider. B)

That's awesome Bob. I can't get my wife to even think about driving a bike. The new 883L is pretty slick looking this year and the price is right. Maybe that would appeal to your wife.

CurryBob
09-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Speedman

Thant's my goal. She is in no hurry but I do want her to get a Harley and it has to be one she is comfortable with. We have seen more and more Lady's out there riding there own bikes and that appealed to her.

She is taking the safety course next week. She has already put 200 miles on her bike and we just got it this past Saturday. :o I figured she would still be riding around the yard. I am real proud of her progress. :D

We have several little weekly rallies close by and she has already started riding with me to them. Her father and mother(back seater) ride with us and they love it.

speedman
09-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Speedman

Thant's my goal. She is in no hurry but I do want her to get a Harley and it has to be one she is comfortable with. We have seen more and more Lady's out there riding there own bikes and that appealed to her.

Very cool. Perhaps she could have a word with my wife. :D

She is taking the safety course next week. She has already put 200 miles on her bike and we just got it this past Saturday. :o I figured she would still be riding around the yard. I am real proud of her progress. :D

No doubt. That is awesome. Maybe she'll give you a run for bikes purchased this year. :o :lol:

CurryBob
09-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Speedman

Just say the word!! :D

juicy
09-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Currybob, That's awesome, say congrats and best wishes on the rider coarse to Mrs. Currybob B)

bikerTrash
09-02-2004, 06:35 PM
welcome zoey, If you need some companionship my ol' lady has a maltese just ready for some action. :D B)

johnnyb57
09-04-2004, 03:11 PM
hey down here in mass we have a guy that rides with his englis bull dog on his tank even made the local papers..is great to see the dog with a smile on his face as thy go...

CurryBob
09-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Well I knew it wouldn't be long but I didn't think it would be this quick.
My wife said she was ready for a larger bike. We just got her an 05 White Sportster 883 custom yesterday, should pick it up today. She is one happy camper :D :wub: and we are now totally Harley.

What say ya Speedman??

speedman
09-13-2004, 01:55 PM
That's awesome Bob. I predict she will have a new Dyna within the month. Right after your new Road King comes in. :P :D

CurryBob
09-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Speedman

You kill me!! :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see her on the road with it and see her face the first time she rides it. I'm having them put the Screaming eagle slip ons and re jet the carb with the K&N filter. Should be the perfect bike for her.

speedman
09-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Speedman

You kill me!! :lol: :lol:

Lol. That's mutual Bob. :D

Can't wait to see her on the road with it and see her face the first time she rides it. I'm having them put the Screaming eagle slip ons and re jet the carb with the K&N filter. Should be the perfect bike for her.

Very cool. Life is good eh? :)

wreckerman
09-13-2004, 11:04 PM
is life sweet or what !! congradulation on the new addition to the family