LostLake
05-05-2005, 05:21 AM
Been there, done that!!

Tony
05-05-2005, 05:48 AM
Same here :D

LostLake
05-05-2005, 05:50 AM
Yeah, but have you ever really woke up with a girl that was 'coyote ugly'? I did that once.. Enough to make you quit drinking!

Tony
05-05-2005, 05:54 AM
Yeah, but have you ever really woke up with a girl that was 'coyote ugly'? I did that once.. Enough to make you quit drinking!

Once here as well, and although I was still a little buzzed, I ran out like a mutherfucker. Pulled the ole "gotta go to the bathroom trick and out the back I went! Sad to admit...but what the hell!

Wide
05-05-2005, 05:56 AM
You Beer guys :rolleyes: :lol: drunks

dynaRide
05-05-2005, 06:19 AM
Why do u think I have an ex-wife :lol:

Rusty
05-05-2005, 01:47 PM

Once here as well, and although I was still a little buzzed, I ran out like a mutherfucker. Pulled the ole "gotta go to the bathroom trick and out the back I went! Sad to admit...but what the hell!

I always used the excuse that I had an early tee time and I was late............ B) B) B)

johnnyb57
05-05-2005, 01:54 PM
don't forget to kiss her on the way out..

Rusty
05-05-2005, 02:05 PM
don't forget to kiss her on the way out..

I'd rather kiss my dogs ass than some of them that I've woke up next to. :huh:

mhansen
05-05-2005, 02:10 PM
I always used the excuse that I had an early tee time and I was late............ B) B) B)

That works great if you go to her place, but I had a chick at MY place once that seriously made me vomit when I woke up. OK, my stomach wasn't feeling too hot from all the booze, but she topped it all off. I told her I had to work, left for a while, came back, and she was still there. I had to take her BACK out that night to get her to a bar, and while I made a "restroom run" I took off like a bat out of hell. I don't think she would have left under her own power. No more women at my place. It's either hers or a hotel. :)

Mike

coolhawg6622
05-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Haaa, Aint goin there, However found out I could move like a ninja one morning. Never woke her up and slithered right out. B) :huh:

Gig_em
05-05-2005, 02:22 PM
I had this girl wake up next to me one time and as she hurried out the door she said something about an early tee time.... :P

Mungo
05-05-2005, 02:38 PM
I had this girl wake up next to me one time and as she hurried out the door she said something about an early tee time.... :P

LOL!

I was about to say I know I can't comment because I'm sure women have felt the same way about me!

That's why God made alcohol, so ugly people can get laid to... me included!

Harley-Ray
05-05-2005, 03:22 PM
I had one that was "double coyote ugly" , I chewed off one arm so as not to wake her, and then because she was so ugly I chewed off my other arm to guarantee I would never go home with anything that ugly ever again.

Ray

LostLake
05-06-2005, 11:18 PM
I gave it away when I looked over at her and did a double take and my eyes got real big, my mouth fell open and I looked down, Yes I was under the sheets, and yes she was under the sheets, then I LOOKED under the sheets and yes Mr. Happy was out and about and NO I did not see if she was unclothed under those covers... I guess if I didn't look and confirm, I could always hold the hope that she wasn't.

I NEVER told anyone who it was. She was HIDEOUS. If anyone ever found out I would commit hari cari...

coolhawg6622
05-07-2005, 12:50 AM
:o :huh: Its obvious you need more bottomsup

Tony
05-07-2005, 02:27 AM
...then I LOOKED under the sheets and yes Mr. Happy was out and about and NO I did not see if she was unclothed under those covers... I guess if I didn't look and confirm, I could always hold the hope that she wasn't.

I NEVER told anyone who it was. She was HIDEOUS. If anyone ever found out I would commit hari cari...

(Read while doing your best Rod Serling impersonation)

Submitted for your approval...

A man who has woken up next to a very ugly woman. He takes the time to check to see if he was amorous with her, but fails to find out if his date was actually even a woman. He flees the scene trying to tell himself everything was okay, and that he didnt have sex with the grotesque person he woke up with.
But lingering in the back of his mind was the question of whether the person was indeed a woman...or yet... if he had crossed the line and moved into...The Tranny Zone!

LostLake
05-07-2005, 04:21 AM
As ugly as she was Tony, she'd have been a better looking guy than a girl... Yeah, I know we did it... There was , let's say , residue, and a distinct smell to my beloved unit. Poor thing never had a chance.

Tony
05-07-2005, 06:50 AM
:D

Rusty
05-07-2005, 03:21 PM
(Read while doing your best Rod Serling impersonation)

Submitted for your approval...

A man who has woken up next to a very ugly woman. He takes the time to check to see if he was amorous with her, but fails to find out if his date was actually even a woman. He flees the scene trying to tell himself everything was okay, and that he didnt have sex with the grotesque person he woke up with.
But lingering in the back of his mind was the question of whether the person was indeed a woman...or yet... if he had crossed the line and moved into...The Tranny Zone!

Now thats sum funny shit right thar.............