PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Troubleshooting 101

Wide
08-31-2004, 09:46 PM
Wreckerman put together this really great intro for Electrical troubleshooting, if your interested in this it's worth a look. At this article HERE (http://www.harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

He aslo has a follow up article HERE Charging systems made easy (http://www.harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

Feel free to ask questions in this in this post. :)

These & more Articles are avalible under "Topics" in the main menu.

Thanks Wreckerman!! 1beer

wreckerman
08-31-2004, 10:12 PM
:lol: free advertizesing , i love it

Wide
08-31-2004, 10:21 PM
:lol: free advertizesing , i love it

Just trying to use all your spare time up ;)

It really is good stuff, maybe we should have a little hands on class session for the readers to try. :)

wreckerman
08-31-2004, 10:25 PM
:o dude your scaring me

Wide
08-31-2004, 10:35 PM
I think I tool too much medicine today bottomsup crapper :wacko:

wreckerman
08-31-2004, 11:18 PM
and I didn't take enough we've been swamped at work, someone had a great idea upfront to get a jump on the winter work, so during the lst week and a half , we have knocked down a few walls, and put up a few new ones to expand the work area, been getting in 60 new cars a week needing 1 hour of prep time plus per car, rebuilt 4 drive units myself today and we have one of our lease coarses shutting down early for remodeling so they are sending in 80 cars to be re-conditioned and they want them back in 2 weeks, have the staff still has 2 weeks plus vacation time left and has to use it up by end of october or take the money, little bastered kids have all gone back to school, so for entertainment at night they break in to golf coarses and tare the shit out of the carts, it's only tuesday and we have had 6 under water this week alne, o'ya it's gonna be a looooooooong winter.

Wide
08-31-2004, 11:23 PM
What did you do as a kid ? :P

Thats a lot of work...

wreckerman
08-31-2004, 11:29 PM
well I didn't steal golf carts cuz they didn't have them then, did constructive stuff, like striping cars for parts in parking lots, ran a bicycle chop shop and stole most of the traffic signs in the town I grew up in, harmless stuff and that was diferent I ws always trying to make a buck,... :rolleyes:

Wide
08-31-2004, 11:44 PM
ROFLMAO

I bet you could mirror that story for 30 people here :lol:

rwpatton
09-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey Wrecker sounds like job security. :D Now get back to work and stop f*&king off. :P

RW