PDA

View Full Version : Beer brewing competition

LostLake
05-06-2005, 11:38 PM
I saw Rusty explaining in another thread how a brewmaster can send off a sample of his beer to competitions for $5 - $7 per entry.

NOW, because I really like you guys, I'm going to make this offer.

I will taste and judge your beers for only $4 per entry. Just send me a couple bottles of your best brew, and include $4 each, awwww hell, you guys are so cool, just skip the money and SEND LOTS OF BEER!

I will drink your beer and award certificates as I deem appropriate. Of course I won't do this for just anybody, oh hell, yes I will! Send me beer! I LOVE BEER! FREE BEER IS EVEN BETTER!! Send me that Hop Rod beer, and that dark beer and some of that wheat, and ales, just send it all!!!!

B)

wreckerman
05-07-2005, 12:07 AM
LostLake, I promise not to undercut you on judging the beer for $4.00 per entry, as long as I'm on the taste panel with you. I love free beer also, so that would sound fair to me and you would get the added benefit once I'm drunk of hearing all my stories. This looks like a win-win situation.

coolhawg6622
05-07-2005, 12:46 AM
I think we should make the taste tests on Sunday eves as well cuz were suckin em then anyway bottomsup we could just work the samples right in! drunks

Rusty
05-07-2005, 01:34 AM
You guys are so nice to offer your services as judges. I for one really appreciate your sprit of givingness........................ :rolleyes: ;) :huh:

LostLake
05-07-2005, 02:05 AM
Wrecker, I promise to buy you drinks as long as you keep talking...

And Rusty, we just give from the heart..

And for everyone reading this... DO NOT ALLOW COOLHAWG ON YOUR PROPERTY ON SUNDAYS

He will get you drunk and laugh about how bad you feel on Monday. His motto? Sunday beer tastes the best!

Tony
05-07-2005, 02:11 AM
...And for everyone reading this... DO NOT ALLOW COOLHAWG ON YOUR PROPERTY ON SUNDAYS

He will get you drunk and laugh about how bad you feel on Monday. His motto? Sunday beer tastes the best!

DAMN!!!!