PDA

View Full Version : NW Ohio, Souther Mich, NE Indiana event.

gliderider94
05-17-2005, 06:07 PM
For those of you in north western Ohio, southern Michigan and Nnorth east Indiana, check out the Memorial day sale and rally at Hudson Leather Company in Pioneer, Ohio. This place has the best deals on leather goods on a normal day but during this event the prices are very low. It's a great area for a ride and a great party all weekend. Free food hot dogs and soft drinks.

arthureld
05-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Looks like fun Bear. Wish I could make it. But I won't be in the MI area until before or after the Canada event.

gliderider94
05-17-2005, 07:20 PM
No problem Arthureld, I know there are several here who may be just a short ride from this place and might be able to take advantage of the GREAT prices on leathers.

Whenever your going to pass through this way give me a heads up. I'd be glad to show you around the old Motor City. There's no place quite like this place (not sure if that's good or bad - ha ha ha).

arthureld
05-17-2005, 07:47 PM
No problem Arthureld, I know there are several here who may be just a short ride from this place and might be able to take advantage of the GREAT prices on leathers.

Whenever your going to pass through this way give me a heads up. I'd be glad to show you around the old Motor City. There's no place quite like this place (not sure if that's good or bad - ha ha ha).

I will definately give you a holler when I'm passing through. I love checking out the innercity. I've been to the projects in Detroit and in Los Angeles (but I wasn't siteseeing :lol: ). I can also appreciate the old historical building's like St Annes church. I go to service there with my dad when I visit. And I usually visit Mexican Village too.

Look forward to meeting you Bear

gliderider94
05-17-2005, 08:07 PM
[quote=gliderider94] I can also appreciate the old historical building's like St Annes church. I go to service there with my dad when I visit. And I usually visit Mexican Village too.

Yes, St. Annes is cool. We go to mass there on special occasions. That was my mother's home parish when she was a youngster and she went to grade school there. It's right on the corner at Monroe and St. Antione in Greek Town, which is another great place to eat and hang out.

Mexican Village is awsome. Suprisingly we do have a very large Mexican population here and they're mostly concentrated around the area known as Mexican village. A couple of restaurants there I eat at regularly (at least once a week) and other then the actual Mexican Village restaurant, I won't even attempt to spell the other ones. (Xhoxciominco's or something like that).

Let me know when your gonna be around and we'll do it up right.
drunks

Shepherd
05-18-2005, 12:29 PM
Thats about 35min from my house........looks like I'll be making a trip down.
Anyone else going ?

harleyrider
05-19-2005, 12:51 AM
My weekend summer home is about 15 miles se of Hudon leather. Im not really into the whole leather thing but hey its a great time and man the senery is awesome!

Hotshotrucking
05-22-2005, 02:23 AM
:P wish I could attend but thats Race Weekend! B)

Jamorris
05-22-2005, 11:02 AM
I think I'll try to go Saturday.

Jerry

Ratbike
05-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Bear. Thanks for the info..

Sounds like a plan for this saturday. I am not that far away from there anyway.

ratbike.