PDA

View Full Version : Only two weeks left.........

Rusty
05-17-2005, 09:39 PM
With only two weeks left in this month and everybody riding and drinkin, brewing at my house is going to be few and far between. I have a partial keg of Dead Guy Clone that I'm drinking on right now. A keg of arrogant bastard that will be ready in a couple of weeks. Thinking of saving it for July 4th. And a light that is in secondary as of last night. So I'm set for about a month or so. I hope that you guys are able to keep brewing thru the summer months. It's just too damn hot here in Oklahoma without a fridge to ferment in. My house gets too hot during the day.

Anyway, it's time to start thinking about a Recipe for the month of June. It's only 2 weeks away. It would be nice to have a Recipe that can be posted for extract and AG, so any of us can use it. PM me your Recipe and well come up with the HCG June Recipe of the Month

trunx
05-17-2005, 10:28 PM
I made batch #2 (Maibock) on Sunday. My basement is a steady 65 degrees a year round which I'm finding results in a slow fermentation process. I was getting antsy again (keep in mind my baseline is small) with the air lock but the White Labs liquid yeast (German Lager) held true to form.

I know I'm getting the bug when I spend my lunch hour online shopping for new brew toys instead of reading new HCG posts. :blink2:

Tony
05-17-2005, 11:35 PM
...I know I'm getting the bug when I spend my lunch hour online shopping for new brew toys instead of reading new HCG posts. :blink2:

Welcome to the club man!!!!!! Its crazy how many site I have for supplies and equipment.

I may be trying to brew a Belgian farmhouse ale which totally goes against all the brew rules. Especially since its brewing a beer which ferments at temps of 80 - 90 degrees, and uses 2 yeasts at different times.

As far as the next Brew Of The Month....Hmmmm...Porter maybe?

Rusty
05-18-2005, 01:54 AM
As far as the next Brew Of The Month....Hmmmm...Porter maybe?

Get those Recipe's comming in............... bottomsup

Rusty
05-18-2005, 02:28 PM
Bump.............I'm going to remind you guys everyday........