PDA

View Full Version : Sly's 16th annual pig roast

askher
05-18-2005, 02:33 PM
just remembered i haven't done a post here regarding this run, so...

Sly's 16th, is this weekend coming up, it is going to be a great weekend, with good freinds, good rides, great entertainment and of course lots of cold beer and great food.

For the tunes, at present we have 4 bands and 2 more that have not confirmed, King Ring Nancy is the headliner

we have the pig and a buffalo for the meal, plus all the other fixings

the weather man is calling for sunshine, and i have gathered all the gear for the rodeo,

the run it self is just outside of Onnoway, Alberta,

this run is going to be the best of them so far, so come on down and have a beer!!!

on that note, everyone here at HCG have a great weekend!!!

Wide
05-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Yummy Pig :D

God I love a pig roast!!!!

Slice
05-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I'll take some of that buffalo. That is some seriously good eats there now!

Have a great time there!

askher
05-24-2005, 03:30 PM
well the run was great, had roughly about 400 people show

the food was awesome, had the pig and 4 baron of beef with all the fixings, we also had buffalo chilli, the beer was cold and plentiful

on sunday nite the fire was so big it was spotted on satalite and the fire department contacted us and told us to try and keep it a little smaller

the events went well, only one bike went down during the barrel race, we didn't do the tire pulls this year do to the problems with injuries and such the previous 2 years

i managed to get 2 trophies for my tats(best colour and best of show)

we had no real injuries and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, i have posted a few pics in my gallery but i'm waitin for more pics to come in

i had a blast, barely have a voice left and look forward to next year!!