PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana Roll Call

WolfSpectre
09-02-2004, 05:31 PM
OK, I have finally seen a few coonasses in the forums. Let's get a head count so that we can get an idea how many of us there are...

Destrehan here...

Wide
09-02-2004, 05:40 PM
a few coonasses in the forums.

Excuse me :lol:

WolfSpectre
09-02-2004, 06:00 PM
a few coonasses in the forums.

Excuse me :lol:

Ya gotta be a local to understand. :D

bikerTrash
09-02-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm a Registered Coonass since 90'. Originally from Little Rock, Ar. Proud to call Lafayette home. The culture and people are by far the most unique and funloving I've found. Yall come ride south and we'll pass a good time.

thorsblood
09-03-2004, 02:57 AM
I love Zydeco music, as well as Cajun. I know what a gris-gris is. And my partner over in Japan last year in the Yokosuka Military Police Detachment is a Baton Rouge Police Officer. I layed awake all night listening him talk to his wife on the phone while she was giving birth to his son. Just don't like hot weather and being able to ride all year round. :lol:

bikerTrash
09-03-2004, 05:01 AM
Not only is it HOT don't forget the HUMIDITY. :lol:

HeadDoc
09-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey all you louisianin's. I'm an Okie transplanted from LA. Lived in Bossier city/Shreveport, Lafayette, Mansfield, Alexandria, N'awlins over a 20 year period. (not in the witness protection plan ;)

My people are still down there and I go visit on a regular basis.

just had some damn fine boudin from hackett's in lake charles during labor day!

bikerTrash
09-08-2004, 11:10 PM
All that moving around in Louisiana means one thing, you gotta be an Oil Rat.
My brother-in-law lives in Lake Charles. I eat boudin and cracklin from the Best Stop in Scott quite often.

rwpatton
09-09-2004, 05:17 AM
Hey y'all CoonAsses

Had more fun in NewoLeens then I can remember(literally). Great town very friendly in the right spots.

Many night's got back to the hotel on "autopilot walking thru the french 1/4" if y'a know what I mean. Damn, did'nt even get f&%ked with when I stumbled to far south(into some of the toughest neighborhood y'a ever seen, lucky.)Guess they figured this guys f*&ked no money, left me alone. I was lost. My other pardners got lost somewhere along the way, shit! It was fun in the morning,well maybe not, head hurt.

Sorry dudes but biegne's (the sugaree donut things) a'int breakfast.
Found a place down the street that served "a get down, stick to your rib's with beer breakfast". That rocked. Some other tourist's were there and could not believe we were pounding brews and shoveling breakfast at 7:00 am.They asked if it was good. Of course we said yes and bought them a round. They did'nt drink it . So we did. B)

My kinda town.

RW

magoo
09-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Natchitoches checkin' in (Sounds like Nak-a-tosh) if your hooked on phonix :lol: Work for a major oil co. offshore 7 & 7 as a maint.tech.
for 20 yrs. hey BikerT, been by the Best Stop for yrs getting cracklins & brew on the way home from work... Also stop by Don's Specialty Meats for cracklins, Marinated rabbit and Tur-Duc-ins .

if ya'll are curious about the Tur-duc-in I'll let Biker T explain that one :huh: :D :lol:

HeadDoc
09-09-2004, 02:42 PM
damn its 8:00 in the mornin and you guyus are makin me thirsty and hungry......

Anybody ever make groceries at the Schwegmans down on Tchopatuolis (sp) before it closed up? now that was a real slice of new orleans.

I lived on camp st. next to magazine up past Napoleon. Last time i was in the city I was shocked to see Magazine is yuppiefied and the St. thomas project is demolished. shit I thought I was lost!

Hey BTrash....nope I wasn't in the oil biz. just moved around the state quite a bit.....worst place I ever lived in Louisiana was Alex, second place was Monroe.

best places Lafayette, new orleans, bossier city

Lassiez Bon ton roulette (sorry to any coonasses if I mispelled)

B)

bikerTrash
09-10-2004, 03:45 AM
Hey Magoo, Inland barges or Production platforms. I'm a electrical service hand for anything oilfield related. Its a small gulf, I may have ran into you offshore and never knew it.

@ HeadDoc

My 1st wife was from "elic", so I've also spent some time there. Your right, that has to be the worst place in Louisiana. No offense to the good upstanding citizens that live in and around the middle of the state.

magoo
09-10-2004, 12:06 PM
I'm on a Production platform located in deep water Ewing Bank area for Marathon oil. It really is a small Gulf, If we have'nt met ,I bet we Know someone in common.... later dude. :D

bikerTrash
09-13-2004, 01:16 AM
If any of you guys are in the Lafayette area PM me or post it here. I'll do the same when I'm in your back yard.. 1st beers always on me. (not literally but I'll buy the first round)
*waiting for my twin to post something sarcastic* drunks :lol:
http://img72.exs.cx/img72/6835/029.gifhttp://img72.exs.cx/img72/855/t_whipped_beer_lady_biker_trash.gif

wreckerman
09-13-2004, 11:10 PM
WHO ME, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT... :lol: i cant even spell that word

bikerTrash
09-14-2004, 12:32 AM
Wreckerman your funny as shit! I may have to ride to the windy city just to have a few cold ones with ya. :lol: drunks bottomsup

bikerTrash
10-30-2004, 09:29 PM
It was time to bring this back to the top.

Lets here from the new guys.... B)

WolfSpectre
10-31-2004, 02:49 AM
WEll, I'm not a new guy, but I will say that Magoo and I missed all you coonasses at STeel Pony today.

What a blast!

bikerTrash
10-31-2004, 02:38 PM
yea, keep rubbin it in why don't ya. <_< We will hook up one day and talk about it . (perferably over a beer while looking up at some dancin girls) boobs

HeadDoc
11-01-2004, 02:42 PM
hey there BT an Magoo. I'm still here and checkin in too! Good to see ya back postin' BT. Magoo those were some good shots of the new orleans rally. I plan to make that if possible next year.
Were's all the other Louisiana boys? Wolfspectre and.......

WolfSpectre
11-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Were's all the other Louisiana boys? Wolfspectre and.......

I'm right here.

gina
11-02-2004, 12:33 AM
NOT FROM LOUISIANA BUT LOVE N.O.WHAT A PARTYING PLACE. WE GO EVERY YEAR.JUST GOT BACK FROM STEEL PONY EXPRESS.I PUT SOME PICS IN MY ALBUM CHECK IT OUT.BYE THE WAY DID YA MAKE IT TO LYNARD SKYNARD SATURDAY.

WolfSpectre
11-02-2004, 12:38 AM
BYE THE WAY DID YA MAKE IT TO LYNARD SKYNARD SATURDAY.

Oh, hell yeah! EXCELLENT concert!

magoo
11-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Hey Gina , Welcome to the forums Alot cool stuff around here.

Wife & I were at the concert also with Wolfspectre & his wife. Man! Those guy's still ROCK!!!!! That will be a show to remember.

bikerTrash
11-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Looks like gina and crew found Pat O's. I still want to drink that 3 gallon hurrican. Its $175 but keep the glass/fishbowl.

HeadDoc
11-02-2004, 06:51 PM
Looks like gina and crew found Pat O's. I still want to drink that 3 gallon hurrican. Its $175 but keep the glass/fishbowl.

A few years ago I was down there with a group of my students at a conference and they pitched in to get one of those Nasty ass drinks. (I stick with beer, bourban, or scotch most of the time) Well one of the students had her boyfriend with her and he proposed to her :wub: and after that took more than his fair share of the Hurricane. Man that kid spewed pink all over the curb outside the bar juker .....the next morning my student carried out a clear plastic garbage bag full of it again. That poor guy was pretty emabarrased and I remind him of it every time I see him. drunks

bikerTrash
11-03-2004, 01:36 AM
Right on! Anyone who has ever been to Bourbon St. has horror/drunk stories to tell. Heres one of many.....

Since we were talking about Pat O's, My first wife and I drank way too many canes and when I took her to the hotel room she laid down on the floor and juker all in her long blond hair. juker We were sharing a room with friends that had not come back yet. I threw her in the tub and cleaned her up, as best I could. Passed out and left early in the morn. My friends called later that day when they woke up and saw a grotesque tub full of Pat O' pink leftovers.... :lol: juker juker