PDA

View Full Version : Tony........You going to this?

Rusty
06-01-2005, 07:03 PM
http://beeradvocate.com/fests/ba_ABF_2005_flyer.pdf

Tony
06-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I had posted that awhile back American Beer Fest (http://www.harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7911).

I will probably have a tight schedule that week and weekend, as Im trying to plan Laconia, and thats the end of the week for it. Im not really sure on my dates for Laconia now, as the wife now wants to stay up there for a couple days, which maybe Weds & Thurs, with half a day Friday, and the Beer Fest starts Friday and I have to work that night as well as the 18th on Saturday. They have a post party on Sunday which I may go to.

Not enough FREE days to do everything I want to do!!!

BigRedMachine
06-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Im not really sure on my dates for Laconia now, as the wife now wants to stay up there for a couple days, which maybe Weds & Thurs, with half a day Friday, and the Beer Fest starts Friday and I have to work that night as well as the 18th on Saturday. They have a post party on Sunday which I may go to.

Not enough FREE days to do everything I want to do!!!

I don't want to hear your excuses pardner! :lol: I think Babe was suggesting we all hook up Thursday the 16th afternoon... FatBastard and I will have a place on Weirs Beach (sice we're so damn cool) - and are getting a keg to keep on ice for the festivities!

L_T_S
06-01-2005, 11:03 PM
This looks very interesting!!!

BigRedMachine
06-01-2005, 11:09 PM

anytime FB and BRM are in proximity to each other it gets that way real fast! :lol:

L_T_S
06-01-2005, 11:16 PM

anytime FB and BRM are in proximity to each other it gets that way real fast! :lol:

Are you sure one keg of beer is enough?

Tony
06-01-2005, 11:52 PM
I don't want to hear your excuses pardner! :lol: I think Babe was suggesting we all hook up Thursday the 16th afternoon... FatBastard and I will have a place on Weirs Beach (sice we're so damn cool) - and are getting a keg to keep on ice for the festivities!

Well thats why Ive changed my plans so I can be there Thursday. The ole lady wanted to go up earlier in the week, but I told her everyone was gonna be there on Thurday. So 99% sure Weds, Thurs and part of Friday will be my days up there!