PDA

View Full Version : HCG - So Cal Group

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

mizdoe
06-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Big thanks to DynaRide :wub: :wub: For bring my sporty home and temporarily bike sitting her. She is a sweet little ride with lots of good rides ahead of her. :D

dynaRide
06-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Big thanks to DynaRide :wub: :wub: For bring my sporty home and temporarily bike sitting her. She is a sweet little ride with lots of good rides ahead of her. :D

:D not a prob.

custompurple
06-13-2005, 12:47 AM
It was a nice ride today...u-turns an all... :D Great group of people, I look forward to the next one.

tammyher
06-13-2005, 02:19 AM
:huh: wow thanks for the great time everyone ill try to get pictures that i took up in the sight somewere , wow i almost fell off the back today on way home i got a headache well a stabbing pain from head to eye to nose and it was all i could do to hang on i didnt let on to jim we were on the way down the mountain but fine now i think thank you everyone for being so nice its so fun see you friday if not before:)

custompurple
06-13-2005, 04:41 AM
Hey I got a question...where are all the singles guys in this group? Are there any? If not, I think that would be something to work on... :D Just a thought... :D :D

dynaRide
06-13-2005, 06:06 AM
:o OOooooo Tammy sorry to hear that. :( What do u think it was? Glad u didn't fall off shit. Nice pics...

dynaRide
06-13-2005, 06:07 AM
We're thinking of going to Skip Fordyce (or however it's spelled) next Friday night for bike night...

Kids are our only issue I think...

Who's going?

dynaRide
06-13-2005, 06:09 AM
Hey I got a question...where are all the singles guys in this group? Are there any? If not, I think that would be something to work on... :D Just a thought... :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Always thinkin there A' custompurple :lol: :P

custompurple
06-13-2005, 06:13 AM
I'm planning on going to bike night...preferrable without kids in tow.

Robustus
06-13-2005, 06:15 AM
CustomPurple, There are some single guys, like me groucho and I'll be joining you all on your next weekend rides.
I would have come today but had previous plans & they fell through when one of the kids that work for us dumped his crotch rocket. Had to go to the hospital and make sure everything was being taken care of.

custompurple
06-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Great, I look forward to meeting you.

arthureld
06-13-2005, 08:45 AM

Now ya tell me.
I"m single in Seattle. :(

mizdoe
06-13-2005, 03:57 PM
:o :o Tammy I am soooo glad you are ok!! great pictures you posted :D I got a really good one of the group yesterday , I haven't figured out how to upload yet. will probably get them to dynaride to post for me. we made it to the boys ballgame, they had the s*&t beat out of them...bummer game.... see you friday if not sooner :D

mizdoe
06-13-2005, 04:20 PM
[
Now ya tell me.

hey arthureld maybe you should consider a trip down this way :D we'd love to have you take a ride(or few) with our little group :D

mizdoe
06-13-2005, 04:35 PM
We're thinking of going to Skip Fordyce (or however it's spelled) next Friday night for bike night...

Kids are our only issue I think...

Who's going?

:D :D ledhed and I are in :D :D with or without kids is fine with us!!
I think mrs sh2m(hey bob make your wife get her own name) :lol:
is planning on crateing it down, her little buggy holds 9.

tammyher
06-13-2005, 05:13 PM
third time is charm see if this pic will go now

mizdoe
06-13-2005, 05:23 PM
DAMN......what a fine lookin gang :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sh2m
06-13-2005, 05:50 PM
yep that guy on the left is a good looking man groucho

dynaRide
06-13-2005, 06:21 PM
like that ride to Idywild. Beauty land scape as u climb the mountain. I really want to hit palm springs one of these trips.

Robustus
06-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Great, I look forward to meeting you.

And I look forward to meeting all of you!

dynaRide
06-13-2005, 09:23 PM
With WIDE's help,,, we cleaned up the front page. If you need to add a member please PM me and it will be done.

arthureld
06-14-2005, 12:41 AM
[
Now ya tell me.

hey arthureld maybe you should consider a trip down this way :D we'd love to have you take a ride(or few) with our little group :D

Thanks mizdoe,

I will be watching for a good time to make it back for a SoCal event. :)

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 04:13 AM
[
Now ya tell me.

Thanks mizdoe,

Hey how did the move go?

gman
06-14-2005, 04:50 AM
We are going Friday to skips :D

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 04:59 AM

We think were going <_< Lucky1's going to the Dr. tomorow morning hopefully her antibiotics will be working by then.

We're working on the kid situation now in hopes of a child free evening. :D

arachne
06-14-2005, 05:04 AM

We think were going <_< Lucky1's going to the Dr. tomorow morning hopefully her antibiotics will be working by then.

We're working on the kid situation now in hopes of a child free evening. :D If she is not up to riding, maybe she could take the car with some of kids. :(

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 05:07 AM

We're working on the kid situation now in hopes of a child free evening. :D If she is not up to riding, maybe she could take the car with some of kids. :(

Ok... who is this? :lol:

arachne
06-14-2005, 05:18 AM

Ok... who is this? :lol: gmans nightmare freakin

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 07:11 AM

Ok... who is this? :lol: gmans nightmare freakin

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 07:24 AM
I am going to try to post a pic :wacko:

Ledhed
06-14-2005, 07:33 AM
let's clarify, hers is blue! :wub:

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 07:41 AM

Good job u 2 It's not rocket science. The techies just want you to think that! More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.$$ in their pockets. Damn techies :lol:

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 07:43 AM
let's clarify, hers is blue! :wub:

Hey... a little advertisement in the back ground there :D

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 07:44 AM
I am going to try to post a pic :wacko: And I wasn't chocking her I was recovering my lighter from the lighter theif :P

arthureld
06-14-2005, 07:58 AM
[
Now ya tell me.

Thanks mizdoe,

Hey how did the move go?

The move went very well thanks for askin. It took me about 24 hours including stops to make it from LA to Seattle pulling my RK in a Uhaul trailer.

Ledhed
06-14-2005, 02:06 PM
I am going to try to post a pic :wacko: And I wasn't chocking her I was recovering my lighter from the lighter theif :P

Yeah! I know! I have the same prob here. But mine is worse, mizdoe has a habit of misplacing them . :unsure:

Ledhed
06-14-2005, 02:09 PM

Good job u 2 It's not rocket science. The techies just want you to think that! More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.$$ in their pockets. Damn techies :lol:

Yeah! I thought soooo! :wacko: :unsure: :wacko:

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 03:55 PM
:D Hi arachne, glad to see you here, we missed you on sunday :( did you have fun at the bbshower? Cool avatar you have i do think it is you :ph34r: will see you on friday :D :D

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 04:11 PM
heres some of the gang.
heres some of the bikes

Wide
06-14-2005, 04:12 PM
This is starting to look like a gang, you guys are scaring me :(

BTW we need a leader for this chapter, Dyna?? :D

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 04:15 PM
:( :( darn that bike pic uploaded terrible, I'll have to get that one to dynaride to fix up.

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 04:17 PM

Yeah! I know! I have the same prob here. But mine is worse, mizdoe has a habit of misplacing them . :unsure:

after stealing them? Oh now that's just wrong :lol:

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 04:21 PM
:( :( darn that bike pic uploaded terrible, I'll have to get that one to dynaride to fix up.

I was looking this am for that graphics disk I have. I'll keep looking. I may have gone with a former employee. Things have away of 'going missing' when ppl leave. Been really lucky over the years tho. If I don't find it, burn it to cd and I'll clean them up. :D

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 04:24 PM

We only terrorize small communities for now :lol: I would be honored but it must pass the group for a vote.

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 04:25 PM

hi there wide, you should see this group at nite :ph34r: I'm scared !!, (and I ride with them :lol: :lol:

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 04:31 PM

hi there wide, you should see this group at nite :ph34r: I'm scared !!, (and I ride with them :lol: :lol:

:o :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: : B)

custompurple
06-14-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm starting to feel a little left out...maybe you really don't like me...I've noticed that you guys only took pictures of the group on sunday, when I wasn't around...hmmm...why is that...are you trying to tell me something? LOL :P
kidding...you guys are great!

custompurple
06-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Oh...look, I have biker status now...yeah!

tammyher
06-14-2005, 05:43 PM
if i dont have a ride i'll stay home and kid set:(

tammyher
06-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Biker Gang ,ok I say leader is dynride all in favor 'I' drunks

Robustus
06-14-2005, 05:50 PM
You guys are cracking me up!

custompurple
06-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Hey Tammy,
You're riding bitch with me friday night...remember... :wub: :D

sh2m
06-14-2005, 09:02 PM
you all keep a look out for that roadking and someone to buy that honda of mine..and gman shhhhhh don't need my kid calling me

dynaRide
06-14-2005, 09:23 PM
o.k. SO...I type to fast sometimes Happy Now Menifee Group :D

sh2m
06-14-2005, 10:06 PM
and we are some kool ppl i for got to get steve bike on here the guy that lives next to me

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey bob, did you go down and pick up that new bike? :D

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 11:27 PM

I never steal ledheds lighters, I'm just using my 1/2 :P and i see no lighter in that pic. looks like choking to me ;)

mizdoe
06-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey Tammy,
You're riding bitch with me friday night...remember... :wub: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

custompurple
06-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Hey, Is anyone going to the Harley game this saturday? I have a ticket for me and my two kids, but haven't yet figured out a way to carry both of them on the bike yet...the older one said he doesn't like to hold onto the sissy bar and run behind us, go figure...lol...So, I either need a sitter for that day or maybe a backseat that wouldn't mind carrying a 12 year old...

gman
06-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Biker Gang ,ok I say leader is dynride all in favor 'I' drunksI :)

arachne
06-15-2005, 01:36 AM
Biker Gang ,ok I say leader is dynride all in favor 'I' drunks "I I I I I" groucho

mizdoe
06-15-2005, 02:05 AM
Biker Gang ,ok I say leader is dynride all in favor 'I' drunks "I I I I I" groucho

I 2nd that :D

mizdoe
06-15-2005, 02:09 AM
Hey there custom purple, how was your day? you and that bike :lol: :lol:
I was playing earlier on the sight, and low and behold one of my good friends knew your bike. Mr. Bill said you would know him. I think he lives by you...he rides... :D

tammyher
06-15-2005, 02:33 AM
hello i'm testing this dumb thing again it keeps on saying i cant post from a server what the heck :wacko:

tammyher
06-15-2005, 02:40 AM
i think you can cut out that girl with the black short hair yukkkkk!!!! juker

custompurple
06-15-2005, 03:16 AM
Hey there custom purple, how was your day? you and that bike :lol: :lol:
I was playing earlier on the sight, and low and behold one of my good friends knew your bike. Mr. Bill said you would know him. I think he lives by you...he rides... :D

Well I'm not sure who Mr.Bill is...remember I'm horrible with names...what does he ride? That I may know. Mr. Bill...*racking my brain*

custompurple
06-15-2005, 03:18 AM
How do you reply to a certain message on here, and have that message appear in your post?

wreckerman
06-15-2005, 03:26 AM
just hit the quote in the upper right corner then go to the end of it and add your message

dynaRide
06-15-2005, 04:53 AM

I never steal ledheds lighters, I'm just using my 1/2 :P and i see no lighter in that pic. looks like choking to me ;)

Ohhhhh I c how u RRRRRRRR :lol: :lol:

dynaRide
06-15-2005, 04:55 AM
just hit the quote in the upper right corner then go to the end of it and add your message

Thank u Wrecker.... How's the finger tips?

Ledhed
06-15-2005, 05:15 AM

Ohhhhh I c how u RRRRRRRR :lol: :lol:
and everyone said it was my imagination! :lol: :lol:

Ledhed
06-15-2005, 05:17 AM
Biker Gang ,ok I say leader is dynride all in favor 'I' drunks

AYE!

custompurple
06-15-2005, 06:10 AM
tammyher wrote:
Biker Gang ,ok I say leader is dynride all in favor 'I'

I say "I"

Hey why doesn't everyone post pictures of themselves on their profiles? It'd be nice to "see" who we're talking about...I mean to... :rolleyes:

mizdoe
06-15-2005, 06:30 AM
tammyher wrote:
Biker Gang ,ok I say leader is dynride all in favor 'I'

I say "I"

Hey why doesn't everyone post pictures of themselves on their profiles? It'd be nice to "see" who we're talking about...I mean to... :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mizdoe
06-15-2005, 06:34 AM
Hey there tammyher, I found out today that we had been introduced before............my daughter saw your pic and said "ohhh thats tammy, my daughter knows your kids. I met you in catalina island. I sold you some shirts.....small world :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

sh2m
06-15-2005, 04:31 PM
why not .... i

tammyher
06-15-2005, 04:43 PM
omg miss doe you are right! i was married to yeah any way yes small store in catalina i do remeber hahha how funny

tammyher
06-15-2005, 04:46 PM
drunks yeah i guess the new leader is official DYNRIDE lets all treat him well, 'not" congrats!!!!!! :D

dynaRide
06-15-2005, 05:37 PM
drunks yeah i guess the new leader is official DYNRIDE lets all treat him well, 'not" congrats!!!!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I accept the nomination. It goes to WIDE for radification. WIDE! Wide????? I'll ping the boss.

Wide
06-16-2005, 04:10 AM
Yeah yeah whatever your the man

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good deal!!!

arachne
06-16-2005, 04:28 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I accept the nomination. It goes to WIDE for radification. WIDE! Wide????? I'll ping the boss. congratulations bottomsup

dynaRide
06-16-2005, 07:06 AM
Thank you for the nomination and appointment groucho

Ok So I guess we all really need HCG Patches for the IE, Ca. Chapter. They are only 15.00 bucks ea. I'll need a count so I can forward it to Wide.

The chapter also needs to nominate a treasurer. I've always believed that leaders and money don't mix :lol: SO..... Any nominations?

Ledhed
06-16-2005, 02:04 PM

Ok So I guess we all really need HCG Patches for the IE, Ca. Chapter. They are only 15.00 bucks ea. I'll need a count so I can forward it to Wide.

The chapter also needs to nominate a treasurer. I've always believed that leaders and money don't mix :lol: SO..... Any nominations?

Good mornin Mr. President. I guess that we need two of them.

mizdoe
06-16-2005, 03:44 PM

woot hail to the chief...... drunks drunks drunks

mizdoe
06-16-2005, 03:48 PM
add Ledhed and I to the list for patches :D

BTW anyone seen gary? I've got his gear from last sunday, and who is roadawg???

dynaRide
06-16-2005, 05:56 PM

BTW anyone seen gary? I've got his gear from last sunday, and who is roadawg???

That's tammyher's other half.

dynaRide
06-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Patches Count: = 6 - so far.

mizdoe, ledhed, DynaRide, Lucky1, tammyher, roadawg,

dynaRide
06-16-2005, 05:59 PM

Good mornin Mr. President. I guess that we need two of them.

:lol: Good morning! - like a hole in our headz. :lol: :wacko:

dynaRide
06-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Be sure to check page one of this thread occationally to look for gloabal messages and member updates

tammyher
06-16-2005, 06:08 PM
test

dynaRide
06-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Robustus has joined our Chapter. Welcome to the group man. Now get out here and ride with us! :lol:

Robustus
06-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks Dyna.
Maybe other members from OC are interested since you guys are so close.
I look forward to the next ride.
When I first came to the forums you made me feel welcome with the PM's we exchanged, your a good choice for a chapter president.

This chapters idea within HCG could be great for HCG members.

dynaRide
06-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks Dyna.
Maybe other members from OC are interested since you guys are so close.
I look forward to the next ride.
When I first came to the forums you made me feel welcome with the PM's we exchanged, your a good choice for a chapter president.

This chapters idea within HCG could be great for HCG members.

Thank you Robustus...

tammyher
06-17-2005, 12:20 AM
test

tammyher
06-17-2005, 12:23 AM
ok i have to do this fast while i can it has taken me all day to post a message, i need 2 patches, and kent if you need help with the group let me know i'm jobless right now, thanks for the help this morning but for some reason still dont work right, thanks bob :)and whats the plan's for this weekend? who's going the game? bike night? and all the other stuff hahahha,

dynaRide
06-17-2005, 12:58 AM
ok i have to do this fast while i can it has taken me all day to post a message, i need 2 patches, and kent if you need help with the group let me know i'm jobless right now, thanks for the help this morning but for some reason still dont work right, thanks bob :)and whats the plan's for this weekend? who's going the game? bike night? and all the other stuff hahahha,

Breath - - - - - - IN . .............. OUT ...........In --- out :lol:

I'll put u down for 2 patches.

Tomorow Bike Night Skip Fordyce - Riverside Meeting place to be discussed tonight HCG Chapter site.

custompurple
06-17-2005, 01:19 AM

I'm not sure if i should mention this or not...but back when I had a "normal" job, I was in accounting. Not sure I would want that responsibility, but if nobody else rises ;) to the occasion, I might be able to help.

dynaRide
06-17-2005, 02:23 AM
Cool... I don't think were talking big bucks but if we take any long trips or sponsor any events we'll need to keep track of everyones contributions

Ledhed
06-17-2005, 05:13 AM
Welcome robustus. I'm looking forward to meeting a new brother.

Robustus
06-17-2005, 05:43 AM
Thanks man!

dynaRide
06-17-2005, 06:56 AM
Bike Night at Skip Fordyce Harley-Davidson
7688 Indiana Ave.
Riverside, CA 92504

Join us for Skip's Bike Nite from 6-9 PM . Staging begins at DynaRides at 6:00 p.m.
Ride out by 6:30p

Links
Event Info (http://www.skipfordyce.com/custompage.asp?pg=upcoming_events&sid=02773401X6K17K2005J12I13I45JAMQ1301R0)
Weather (http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/weather/microclimates.html?city_zipcode=92504&imageField.x=13&imageField.y=4)
Skip's Location (http://www.skipfordyce.com/event_detail.asp?event=77638)

mizdoe
06-17-2005, 07:02 AM
:) :) welcome Robustus, If like good people and you :wub: to ride , you are definatly in the right place :) :)

....and those rumors you have heard about us....
......they can't prove any of it......
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

dynaRide
06-17-2005, 07:03 AM
:) :) welcome Robustus, If like good people and you :wub: to ride , you are definatly in the right place :) :)

:lol: :lol: :mellow: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: B)

custompurple
06-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Game on Saturday...I have one extra ticket if there's anyone out there that wanted to go and needs one. Let me know. I think the seats are pretty decent...not the nose bleeds or at least not the mega nose bleed seats...lol

custompurple
06-17-2005, 04:35 PM

Too Funny!!! :lol:

Robustus
06-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Dyna told me he had pic's for proof :unsure: :wacko: :o groucho

mizdoe
06-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Dyna told me he had pic's for proof :unsure: :wacko: :o groucho

:o :o :o :o :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

tammyher
06-17-2005, 06:32 PM
I need t-shirt sizes men and ladys ,if you want a man's t-shirt ladys let me know , our sponsor is sending them today or tomarrow i will have to guess and i'm not good at that :O Thank you Moreno Valley Chopper's they will be sponsoring us on charity rides and other things of that nature, http://www.morenovalleychoppers.com

arachne
06-17-2005, 06:46 PM

BTW anyone seen gary? I've got his gear from last sunday, and who is roadawg???can you please bring it to work with you and guy or me will pick up.

tammyher
06-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Roaddawg is jim Tammy's man :)

dynaRide
06-17-2005, 07:52 PM
I need t-shirt sizes men and ladys ,if you want a man's t-shirt ladys let me know , our sponsor is sending them today or tomarrow i will have to guess and i'm not good at that :O Thank you Moreno Valley Chopper's they will be sponsoring us on charity rides and other things of that nature, http://www.morenovalleychoppers.com

OH HOW COOL IS THIS... Wow! GREAT JOB TAMMYHER
:D :D :D :D :D
I tryed to get Quaid involved and looked down their nose at me. :angry:

I'll need x1 M's med & x1 W's med.

mizdoe
06-17-2005, 07:59 PM

BTW anyone seen gary? I've got his gear from last sunday, and who is roadawg???can you please bring it to work with you and guy or me will pick up.

I am playing hookey from work today :D but will run garys stuff over to shop right now. i've kept it in my cage all week just incase........

custompurple
06-17-2005, 09:37 PM
tammyher
Biker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's this about?

mizdoe
06-18-2005, 04:09 PM

woot woot woot TAMMYHER woot woot woot

mizdoe
06-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Good morning everyone, I trust everyone slept well( except maybe gman) after our ride last nite. ledhed and & i are heading out to the desert this afternoon ( I'm taking the cage, ledhed on bike) to joshua tree , about 1&1/2 hour ride. My grandparents invited our group up too! you can ride up today stay nite, or show up in the am.... beautiful riding out there. dynaride has the phone # to the house up there. big house on 5 acres...kids are welcome, can ride with me ( dawn too) call my cell or post message. should be fun :D :D

mizdoe
06-18-2005, 10:19 PM
here' s a couple of picts from last nights ride. real good one of mr & mrs
sh2m :D

dynaRide
06-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Great pics Mizdoe... that waz jus bout where we found the truck with sand bullets that pelted us all :lol: That waz a good bike nite. Fair sized crowd... Too bad for the Stealr they coudn't work with decent numbers for Shtm's new ride. Thier Loss... We'll c u tomorrow morning.

Anyone else going to Joshua Tree?

custompurple
06-19-2005, 02:57 AM
Anyone else going to Joshua Tree?[/quote]

I want to go...give me details.

mizdoe
06-19-2005, 08:44 AM
We made it out to joshua tree,ledhed had a beautiful ride.......I had a nice ride in the cage w/kiddies <_< . so relaxing out here.

I look forward to you guys getting out here tommorow. Ride safe!!!!

mizdoe
06-19-2005, 04:16 PM
it's beautiful out in joshua tree this morning. I know dynaride,lucky1
and custompurple are headed out. It might get warm later. bring your shorts/swimsuits for a relax in the jacuzzi. See you all soon.

Robustus
06-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Women & a Jaccuzi, damn sounds like heaven.

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 04:41 AM
We just got bk It was bitchen riding weather. B) MizDoe and Ledhed have a great set of grand parents. Welcomed us in made us feel at home. Miz doe 's got some pics of us in Jashua Tree. Found a great camp site for an overnight HCG event.

Damn, now it's time for domestics :lol:

BRB.

DynaRide & lucky1

P.S. Sorry u couldn't make it Custom P. Any puppies?

custompurple
06-20-2005, 04:44 AM
I'm glad to hear you had a nice time, and a nice ride. I was so bummed I couldn't go. I was able to get out for a short jaunt late this afternoon, and came back to a dog in labor. No puppies yet, it's gonna be a LONG night. I'm sure I'll have something to report in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed that all make it and are well.

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 04:55 AM
Well I m glad u got out 4 a while. Give s a count in the am.

Robustus
06-20-2005, 06:12 AM
Ah, nothing cuter than Golden ret. Pups.!!!

custompurple
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Darn dog...nothing yet. This dog likes to tease me, it sure would be much easier if they would just say, "Hey, I'm gonna to go have some puppies now, wanna come along?". That way I'd know exactly when they're coming, instead of having to play this guessing game. LOL
I'll let you know when she finally decides to have them.

And no...there is nothing cuter than a golden puppy. You can see tons of them on my website if you'd like at www.taulgoldenretrievers.com.

mizdoe
06-20-2005, 03:05 PM
No puppies :( I know how frustrating the wait can be, sorry dear friend
But today will be the day. I'll keep my fingers crossed xx. Have you thought of takin her for a ride on the bike? that will do it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mizdoe
06-20-2005, 03:13 PM
hello all, we had a great weekend, will post later on that. Just feeling a bit sad this am, after reading about wrekermans wife passing. i think maybe we should get together and send flowers from our chapter....tell me what you think.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 04:33 PM
hello all, we had a great weekend, will post later on that. Just feeling a bit sad this am, after reading about wrekermans wife passing. i think maybe we should get together and send flowers from our chapter....tell me what you think.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I TOTALLY AGREE.

sh2m
06-20-2005, 05:01 PM
flowers are fine ... and i waanted to thank gman and his brother for helping me work on my bike this weekend dawn seems to like it a lot better and i think it handels a lot better :)

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 05:04 PM
HCG Patch order...

Patches Count: = 11 - so far.

mizdoe, ledhed, DynaRide, Lucky1, tammyher, roadawg, Gman, arachne, Shtm & Dawn, Custompurple

$165.00

Which brings me to the original request for nominations for treasurer. Like I said, leaders and money should be kept separate. So I won’t be making any nominations. Lets establish a treasurer and have them collect for the patches and flowers/? For Wreckerman.

sh2m
06-20-2005, 05:11 PM
i think tammy should handel the $$$$$$$$$ and dawn vote goes for tammy too

tammyher
06-20-2005, 05:33 PM
I would be happy to help any way i can! on the shirts i got boby xlarge dawn x large gary x large guy xlarge ted x large women there are no x large in womens sorry he is trying though its just the way the shirt maker, and he wants tho know if we want our logo on it ? so girls tell me what you want in size , i need address to were send flowers and ill do it today or tomorrow,

tammyher
06-20-2005, 05:35 PM
oh bobby the bike looks GREAT!!!!

Robustus
06-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Is this the standard HCG patch or is it a new one with IE chapter added?

Tammy, xx large for me.

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Is this the standard HCG patch or is it a new one with IE chapter added?

Tammy, xx large for me.

The standard one . we're still working on the chapter addition most likly a second patch placed near the HCG 1.

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 07:46 PM
I would be happy to help any way i can! on the shirts i got boby xlarge dawn x large gary x large guy xlarge ted x large women there are no x large in womens sorry he is trying though its just the way the shirt maker, and he wants tho know if we want our logo on it ? so girls tell me what you want in size , i need address to were send flowers and ill do it today or tomorrow,

Cool on the shirts... :D Where's my and Lucky1's?? we were Meds. Hold of the flowers, TexasFatBoy says that we will br donating to her fav. charity. Let me ping the boss on the HCG logo on the shirts and artwork. I'll get bk to u soon.

custompurple
06-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Where can I see a picture of the patch?

Robustus
06-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks Dyna, I have the HCG patch, i'll wait for the chapter patch to put it on.

BTW I went on a great ride Saturday with about 120 HOG chapter members that went out into your area.
It left San Juan Capistrano, over the Ortega, down Grand, down the 15 to the 79. We exited at Pala road then through some excellent tree covered streets that eventually came out
At the Del Mar Fairgrounds. From there down the coast to LaJolla for lunch.
It was a great ride with great scenery. I'll PM the directions and map to Dyna in the off chance we might be interested in doing it our selves.
Now if i can get the scanner to work at my job I'll post a map.

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Where can I see a picture of the patch?

http://harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6242

Robustus
06-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Scanner works.

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Thanks Dyna, I have the HCG patch, i'll wait for the chapter patch to put it on.

BTW I went on a great ride Saturday with about 120 HOG chapter members that went out into your area.
It left San Juan Capistrano, over the Ortega, down Grand, down the 15 to the 79. We exited at Pala road then through some excellent tree covered streets that eventually came out
At the Del Mar Fairgrounds. From there down the coast to LaJolla for lunch.
It was a great ride with great scenery. I'll PM the directions and map to Dyna in the off chance we might be interested in doing it our selves.
Now if i can get the scanner to work at my job I'll post a map.

Nice ride man... Ya I know the route. To bad u didn't make it to Joshua Tree. Nice weather. We found a great camp site too.

tammyher
06-20-2005, 09:00 PM
he is just going to send me what he has at this point so we can just pick from there,

tammyher
06-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Are we ridding this weekend??? jim is off thurs-sunday morning we are thinking about ride to state line or ride along the coast

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 10:28 PM
Are we ridding this weekend??? jim is off thurs-sunday morning we are thinking about ride to state line or ride along the coast

GOOD QUESTION...

I don'tknow if I want to go bake @ Stateline :o But the coast sounds nice. Let me ask Lucky1 bout our weekend schedule.

Robustus
06-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Sunday & I'm in for the coast!

sh2m
06-20-2005, 11:23 PM
the old lady is sick 2day but i say the beach if we go

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 11:32 PM
Rough Draft Rev 1 :lol:

Left shoulder

custompurple
06-20-2005, 11:34 PM
:( :( :( I doubt I'll be able to go... :( :( :(

dynaRide
06-20-2005, 11:42 PM
:( :( :( I doubt I'll be able to go... :( :( :(

Puppy Mama :D

Robustus
06-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Oh know, i was looking forward to meeting you!

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 12:38 AM
Oh know, i was looking forward to meeting you!

Maybe we can ride over and look @ the puppies b4 we head out to the coast :D Lord knows Lucky1 will want to c the pups. :wacko:

Robustus
06-21-2005, 12:43 AM
Puppies, who can resist puppies...

custompurple
06-21-2005, 12:57 AM
I would love to let you look at the puppies...if they ever get here. But puppies can't have any visitors until they're 6 weeks old...especially this time of year.
You know what I already went through with the pup I lost, I can't risk that happening again.
I'll show you pictures when they get here...you can also see them on my website.

I was looking forward to meeting you too Robustus...maybe next time. Or if I'm able, maybe I can at least meet everyone at Dyna's place before you head out.

Robustus
06-21-2005, 01:39 AM
Meeting the parents wouldn't be bad if possible. I tell ya once youv'e had a Golden the love of the breed sticks with ya. When I see a nice looking lady walking a Golden I look at the dog, I maybe sick :wacko:

I was lucky enough to get a Golden puppy from a breeder back in the early 80's. His name was Camrose and the best, most loving & brite dog that I ever had. It killed me when I had to have him put down and to this day I miss that dog. I have 2 adopted dogs now and I'm facing that same decision again with the older girl.

I'm sure we'll all meet very soon with the summer riding season here.

custompurple
06-21-2005, 02:40 AM
Meeting the parents wouldn't be bad if possible. I tell ya once youv'e had a Golden the love of the breed sticks with ya. When I see a nice looking lady walking a Golden I look at the dog, I maybe sick :wacko:

I was lucky enough to get a Golden puppy from a breeder back in the early 80's. His name was Camrose and the best, most loving & brite dog that I ever had. It killed me when I had to have him put down and to this day I miss that dog. I have 2 adopted dogs now and I'm facing that same decision again with the older girl.

I'm sure we'll all meet very soon with the summer riding season here.

It's a good time to get a puppy. :D Getting one before one of your dogs go, makes it much easier on the dog that's left. This way he/she gets to bond with the puppy before the other one goes. It's also a great way to prolong the life of an older or ailing dog. I did it, I know it works...that's how I got into goldens in the first place. I got a puppy to help my ailing dog...he lived another 8 years with no meds of any kind...he was like a puppy all over again.
Anyway...I could talk all day about goldens. :)

custompurple
06-21-2005, 02:43 AM
Hey did you guys know there's a run in Big Bear this weekend? Big Bear choppers is putting it on...I've heard it's supposed to be a good one...and if nothing else it'd be a killer ride.

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 02:51 AM
Hey did you guys know there's a run in Big Bear this weekend? Big Bear choppers is putting it on...I've heard it's supposed to be a good one...and if nothing else it'd be a killer ride.

I found the July Ride the Mountain event but didn't c 1 for this weekend. Where did u find it?

Robustus
06-21-2005, 03:11 AM
I gotta get another seat before I head to BB. The Mustang solo I have looks great & is comfortable but I need to get something with a lot more back support first. I don't like the looks but I'm looking at a Saddleman king seat. They're supposed to be great for long hauls. I put my Saddlebags & EZ brackets on last week and it is nice to have the option to carry stuff and pull them of in less than 2 minutes to get back to the leaner look.

I've always had 2 dogs at a time but I think i'll need a break from pets. I feel guilty leaving them at home and I really want to do some riding in the future. Might even have to sell the softy and get an RK in the future.

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 03:18 AM
u don't need a new seat just more Ibuprofen..... :lol: :P

custompurple
06-21-2005, 04:53 AM

I found the July Ride the Mountain event but didn't c 1 for this weekend. Where did u find it?

Well I guess someone gave me the wrong info...it's July 23rd...here's the link. I definately want to go...what a nice ride that'll be.
http://bigbearchoppers.com/ride/index.html

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 05:07 AM

Well I guess someone gave me the wrong info...it's July 23rd...here's the link. I definately want to go...what a nice ride that'll be.

YES....We need to make this our next big ride. Big Bear in July is one of the best overall weather, and twisties ride in So Cal.

All in favor???? u know the drill >>>>>>>>>>>>

roaddawg
06-21-2005, 05:42 AM
Tammyher and I say "aye"

roaddawg
06-21-2005, 05:52 AM
Hey did Tammyher tell u guys what I heard the day we rode to Idyllwild, when we were at the gas station, the two older gentlemen that rode in on the Goldwings. I heard one tell the other, "Did u do something to ur bike, is your bike louder?", the other replied, "I don't think so", then the other said, "Maybe it's louder, cuz I have my hearing aide in",,,I was dying, ha ha

tammyher
06-21-2005, 06:10 AM
Well if we ride it will not be sunday's any more unless it's a short ride. roaddawg works sunday's now but off Thursday-Saturday

mizdoe
06-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Wow !!! OK....where do I start... there was a zillion posts yesterday :)

glad to see roadawg getting in here. Sure missed you on friday, sounds like you'll have more time to ride, thats always a good thing :D

Happy belated birthday :D robustus (yesterday was the day) glad you had a great ride this weekend,

My vote is for tammyher to protect our money.....if anyone tries to mess with her.....roadawg can shoot them :lol: :lol: :lol:

gman
06-21-2005, 03:07 PM

YES....We need to make this our next big ride. Big Bear in July is one of the best overall weather, and twisties ride in So Cal.

All in favor???? u know the drill >>>>>>>>>>>>Iam going to Big bear B)

mizdoe
06-21-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm finally refreshed and have recovered from a very long weekend, as you guys know ledhed and I headed out to joshua tree this weekend to visit my grandparents they are so darn cute, at 90 years old I'm veery lucky to still have them. They were really lookin forward to meeting our friends. A big thanks to dynaride & lucky1 for coming out and letting my granpa feel like he was having a biker bash ( he was hoping the sound of bikes would ruin his neighbors quiet sunday :lol: :lol: ) The ride out into the national park was awesome ( I have never been into it before-had the house there for 30 years....must have been waiting to experience it harley style :D

My granparents leave next week for the summer, so we have run of the place through october, I'm sure we can plan something for our group out there again......dynaride start thinking......

here's some pictures...guess I'll have to start an album in the gallery...

mizdoe
06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
custompurple.....can we get a puppy count this morning????? :wub: :wub: :wub: puppies

mizdoe
06-21-2005, 03:28 PM

GOOD QUESTION...

I don'tknow if I want to go bake @ Stateline :o But the coast sounds nice. Let me ask Lucky1 bout our weekend schedule.

Sunday is best for ledhed & I , but if we go early sat is ok. B-day party for my dad at 3pm. we can always head back early on our own.

mizdoe
06-21-2005, 03:32 PM
add mizdoe & ledhed to the big bear list.

congrats on the new seat mrs sh2m, i know it has not been much fun holding on, now you can relax & enjoy the ride.

I think I've caught up on everything now...did I miss anything???

custompurple
06-21-2005, 03:54 PM
custompurple.....can we get a puppy count this morning????? :wub: :wub: :wub: puppies

No puppies yet...Damn dog! She's such a tease, just like a woman...LOL :lol:

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 05:23 PM
http://harleychatgroup.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=109860#109860

Please read from the above link.

(1) With Roadawg’s schedule in mind, Can we move our ride to Sat.? (Coastal Ride - map to follow.)

(2) I would like to take up a collection for Jan - Wreckerman’s Wife Memorial Fund. We would send a check out on Sat. in order to reach TexasFatBoy on time. Will this work for everyone?

(3) If there is no objection, someone needs to make a motion to install Tammyher as our Chapter Treasurer. We will need a “Second” to have it pass.

(4) Did anyone see the arm patch w/ laughable art work I posted. I’m defiantly not an artist. This was merely a concept first draft. Let me know what you think. http://harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8971&postdays=0&postorder

tammyher
06-21-2005, 05:52 PM
I second the ride on Sat, just easier, My opinion i dont like the 'Inland empire" word's but who am I, B) roaddawg's friends are bungie jumping in the mountains this Sat said its a nice ride up maybe we can ride up there watch some people who dont want to live much longer, Whats the plan for 4th of july?

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Sat. June 25th Ride (for discussion)

We would stage at the corner of Antelope & Scott Road (New 7-11 Store) Head south on 215 / 15 to Hwy 76 then head west to the 5 Fwy. Go north on the 5 until we reach S. El Camino Real in San Clemente. Then on to PCH headed north until we reach Del Obispo St. in Dana Point. We’d make a right and follow it thru. To San Juan Capistrano then to Hwy. 74 Ortega Hwy. Then head back towards home.

From the 7-11 @ Scott Rd. to Dana Point is about 70 miles of combination riding.

From San Clemente – home takes about 1hr. 20 min. w/o stops to get home.

In total, this is about a 130 mile ride.

We need to decide on what time to stage and leave by. Without stops, in total, it’s about a 2h 45m ride. So what time works best for everyone????????? AND is this ride good?

I second the ride on Sat, just easier, My opinion i dont like the 'Inland empire" word's but who am I, B) roaddawg's friends are bungie jumping in the mountains this Sat said its a nice ride up maybe we can ride up there watch some people who dont want to live much longer, Whats the plan for 4th of july? You said a costal ride :lol: where are roadawg's friends jumping?

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 06:33 PM
I agree... I don't really care for the I.E. either,,,,, but it best describes our region - I guess.

tammyher
06-21-2005, 06:48 PM
oh you have ride planed out looks great! i'm all for it!

tammyher
06-21-2005, 06:51 PM
maybe we can go out on roaddawg friends boat i think it's at dana point but i could be wrong, hahah

gman
06-21-2005, 06:57 PM

We would stage at the corner of Antelope & Scott Road (New 7-11 Store) Head south on 215 / 15 to Hwy 76 then head west to the 5 Fwy. Go north on the 5 until we reach S. El Camino Real in San Clemente. Then on to PCH headed north until we reach Del Obispo St. in Dana Point. We’d make a right and follow it thru. To San Juan Capistrano then to Hwy. 74 Ortega Hwy. Then head back towards home.souds good to me with a lunch stop at lest.

From the 7-11 @ Scott Rd. to Dana Point is about 70 miles of combination riding.

We need to decide on what time to stage and leave by. Without stops, in total, it’s about a 2h 45m ride. So what time works best for everyone????????? AND is this ride good?

I second the ride on Sat, just easier, My opinion i dont like the 'Inland empire" word's but who am I, B) roaddawg's friends are bungie jumping in the mountains this Sat said its a nice ride up maybe we can ride up there watch some people who dont want to live much longer, Whats the plan for 4th of july? You said a costal ride :lol: where are roadawg's friends jumping?Iam in for the ride and lunch :lol:

sh2m
06-21-2005, 08:35 PM
i'll find out if we are going .got to talk to boss lady

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 08:40 PM

We would stage at the corner of Antelope & Scott Road (New 7-11 Store) Head south on 215 / 15 to Hwy 76 then head west to the 5 Fwy. Go north on the 5 until we reach S. El Camino Real in San Clemente. Then on to PCH headed north until we reach Del Obispo St. in Dana Point. We’d make a right and follow it thru. To San Juan Capistrano then to Hwy. 74 Ortega Hwy. Then head back towards home.souds good to me with a lunch stop at lest.

I second the ride on Sat, just easier, My opinion i dont like the 'Inland empire" word's but who am I, B) roaddawg's friends are bungie jumping in the mountains this Sat said its a nice ride up maybe we can ride up there watch some people who dont want to live much longer, Whats the plan for 4th of july? You said a costal ride :lol: where are roadawg's friends jumping?

So GMAN what does this post mean :lol: You didn't include your thoughts???

Robustus
06-21-2005, 08:45 PM
I'll try to change my Saturday plans and make it. I was thinking a stop at Dana Point Harbor (with or without Boat) Would be a nice break before you head back inland.

Instead Of Inland Empire why not come up with somthing with Southern Cal in it Or what are the names of some of valleys or Canyons over there that might be more attractive than Inland Empire. If you are thinking of other members joining from other local areas it might be more appealing.
Just a thought.

sh2m
06-21-2005, 08:48 PM
ok talked to "d-brat lady" she said if she feels better we will go :lol:

Robustus
06-21-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh yea, I nominate tammyher as treasure, do we have a second?

mizdoe
06-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Oh yea, I nominate tammyher as treasure, do we have a second?

I second the motion !!

custompurple
06-21-2005, 10:17 PM
maybe we can go out on roaddawg friends boat i think it's at dana point but i could be wrong, hahah

Tammyher...I'm LAUGHING REALLY LOUD on that one...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

custompurple
06-21-2005, 10:27 PM
I'll try to change my Saturday plans and make it. I was thinking a stop at Dana Point Harbor (with or without Boat) Would be a nice break before you head back inland.

Instead Of Inland Empire why not come up with somthing with Southern Cal in it Or what are the names of some of valleys or Canyons over there that might be more attractive than Inland Empire. If you are thinking of other members joining from other local areas it might be more appealing.
Just a thought.

I think naming it something else is a good idea. We have a few nice mountain names around here that might be nice. Palomar Mountain, Ortega, Idyllwild, or even just Temecula chapter (to me that's more appealing than Inland Empire)...Anyway, just a few ideas of names to play with.

sh2m
06-21-2005, 10:32 PM
i hear that this place is called menifee valley. and look out for Dbrattlady she can be mean ;)

Robustus
06-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Ortega or Temecula chapter has a nice ring to it

tammyher
06-21-2005, 10:38 PM
mrs purple :P shhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i found out boat is at newport so no can do booboo hahhah

tammyher
06-21-2005, 10:43 PM
I think we should have member meeting once a month, dyna what do you think? that way we are face to face and rides and $ and all that stuff can be talked about, Wings and things in murietta has been renovated real nice now maybe we can do it the 4th thursday of the month since nothing ever going on then, just a thought I have them once in a while, :P

Dbrattlady
06-21-2005, 10:56 PM
test 4 Dbrattlady

sh2m
06-21-2005, 10:59 PM
test

tammyher
06-21-2005, 11:00 PM
testing one two three <_<

Dbrattlady
06-21-2005, 11:18 PM
test Avatar for Dbrattlady

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 11:20 PM
test Avatar for Dbrattlady

Nice pic Dbrattlady... You look like ur going to hop off and rob that train ur sitting at :lol:

dynaRide
06-21-2005, 11:20 PM
testing one two three <_<

Receive 321

tammyher
06-21-2005, 11:21 PM
scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! freakin

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 12:47 AM
I think we should have member meeting once a month, dyna what do you think? that way we are face to face and rides and $ and all that stuff can be talked about, Wings and things in murietta has been renovated real nice now maybe we can do it the 4th thursday of the month since nothing ever going on then, just a thought I have them once in a while, :P

Ya were going to need to have a meeting once a month. Perhaps a bit more depending on the # of rides, events and chapter members. As to the 4th,,, I can't say @ this point.

arachne
06-22-2005, 12:49 AM

We would stage at the corner of Antelope & Scott Road (New 7-11 Store) Head south on 215 / 15 to Hwy 76 then head west to the 5 Fwy. Go north on the 5 until we reach S. El Camino Real in San Clemente. Then on to PCH headed north until we reach Del Obispo St. in Dana Point. We’d make a right and follow it thru. To San Juan Capistrano then to Hwy. 74 Ortega Hwy. Then head back towards home.

I second the ride on Sat, just easier, My opinion i dont like the 'Inland empire" word's but who am I, B) roaddawg's friends are bungie jumping in the mountains this Sat said its a nice ride up maybe we can ride up there watch some people who dont want to live much longer, Whats the plan for 4th of july? You said a costal ride :lol: where are roadawg's friends jumping?Hi everyone, i dont get on the computer much, work work work. As for Saturday, the ride sounds fun but you will have to count me out. I am more than likely working, and in dont get off till 1:30. There will be others, :(

arachne
06-22-2005, 12:52 AM
Oh yea, I nominate tammyher as treasure, do we have a second?I second that!!!!!!! B)

arachne
06-22-2005, 12:56 AM
test 4 DbrattladyRun for the hills!!!!!! :wub:

tammyher
06-22-2005, 02:02 AM
I HAVE Cable NOW!!!! :P

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 02:50 AM
I HAVE Cable NOW!!!! :P

Cable as in Cable Internet???

tammyher
06-22-2005, 02:57 AM
2 COMPUTERS UP ONE MAKEN ME MAD!!

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 03:02 AM
O.k. so we have a Motion and a second, several (I's) Aye's etc. Motion Carried

So we have a new Treasurer. Tammyher... She comes with an armed security staff.

Congrats - HCG I.E., Ca Chapter Tammyher, T. B)

Your 1st order of business.. GET SOME MONEY! :lol:

O.k. seriously now…
1, Collections for the Jan Rose Memorial Fund, to be mailed by Sat. I'll forward the PM fr: TexasFatBoy (TFB) on mailing and fund instructions.

2, Collection of the patch monies. 15.00 bucks ea. Contact WIDE for ordering.

Ledhed
06-22-2005, 03:31 AM
hey all. the ride for sat the 25th sounds great to me. though I think we have to attend mizdoes dads b-day party and a dinner with the chamber that evening.
we'll let you know.

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 03:35 AM

Just a thought.

Ya Shtm mentioned Menifee Valley...

I hope you can make it. R U going 2 ride out here 1st.?

tammyher
06-22-2005, 03:36 AM
Thanks for trusting me , And i will do all i can do to get $$$$$ :P

tammyher
06-22-2005, 03:40 AM
noooooooooo thats not what I mean !

Robustus
06-22-2005, 03:40 AM
If I can get out of the other obligation I will ride out there, If I can find the corner of Antelope & Scott road :wacko: So far it doesn't appear in Yahoo maps.

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 03:41 AM
noooooooooo thats not what I mean !

:lol: :lol: :huh: ;) :P

Ya sure! U know pissing off a group of bikers isn't recommended :lol: :lol: :lol: freakin

tammyher
06-22-2005, 04:12 AM
I have the law on my side :lol:

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 04:15 AM
I have the law on my side :lol:

Ya ... Ya ... Roadawg's on our side :lol:

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 04:16 AM
June 25th Ride

REVISED SEE PG 28

O.K. a possible change in plans for the Saturday ride to the coast. Lucky1’s brother has invited our chapter to a BBQ at his house in Laguna Nigel. In the interest of time, we would need to take the Ortega Hwy to the coast. We’d still ride some of PCH.

I was thinking of going 74 (Ortega Hwy.) to the 5 south exit in San Clemente. Then go N. on PCH to Crown Valley – east to the BBQ. We’d still get the coastal ride in and a free meal… :D

I’ll need to confirm with Lucky1’s brother SO,,,, if there’s no objections. Let’s go eat my Brother-in-laws food and terrorize the quiet, serene little community of Laguna Nigel. :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: B)

custompurple
06-22-2005, 04:21 AM
NO FAIR!!! I wanna go too...I hope you're all thinking about me being stuck at home while you're riding, enjoying the coast and now a BBQ...I don't know how much more I can take... :angry: :(

Robustus
06-22-2005, 05:26 AM
I take it no Puppy's yet :(

custompurple
06-22-2005, 05:36 AM
No puppies yet...darn dog...ugh! She's a big tease...lol

Robustus
06-22-2005, 05:57 AM
Well, we all love a little teasing groucho

Ledhed
06-22-2005, 02:11 PM
If I can get out of the other obligation I will ride out there, If I can find the corner of Antelope & Scott road :wacko: So far it doesn't appear in Yahoo maps.

Find Scott rd and I 215 on the map. Antelope rd is about 100 yards east.
There is a new c-store on the corner. :)

Ledhed
06-22-2005, 02:18 PM
O.K. a possible change in plans for the Saturday ride to the coast. Lucky1’s brother has invited our chapter to a BBQ at his house in Laguna Nigel. In the interest of time, we would need to take the Ortega Hwy to the coast. We’d still ride some of PCH.

I was thinking of going 74 (Ortega Hwy.) to the 5 south exit in San Clemente. Then go N. on PCH to Crown Valley – east to the BBQ. We’d still get the coastal ride in and a free meal… :D

I’ll need to confirm with Lucky1’s brother SO,,,, if there’s no objections. Let’s go eat my Brother-in-laws food and terrorize the quiet, serene little community of Laguna Nigel. :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: B)

Turns out the thing at the chamber is Friday night, not Saturday. :D So we can ride if it's early, say 9:00. We need to be in Hemet by2:30 or3:00 for mizdoes dads b-day party. :wacko:

custompurple
06-22-2005, 03:13 PM
There is a thing in Big Bear this Sunday...

http://www.bigbear.com/activities/events_calendar/index.php?display=event&cal_events_id=657

Big Bear - Sunday.

Live blues and rock and roll by “Sweet Combination” and a terrific bike show with the latest rides on display are just a couple of highlights. There’s also an array of activities for youngsters including fun slide, petting zoo and face painting, making for a full day of full throttle fun the entire family will enjoy.
The bike show vendors are worth checking out too, with everything from motorcycle accessories to jewelry and airbrush tatoos.When thirst or hunger strike, head to the Convention Center’s outdoor patio under the pine trees for cold beverages and hot barbecue off the grill, plus a wide selection of carnival-like family fun foods.

Want to enjoy a ride through Southern California’s high country? Register for the poker run for just $20, which includes admission to the rest of the show.

Bike Fest admission is just $5 and kids get in for free. A portion of the proceeds benefit Wind and Fire Motorcyle Club’s Big Bear Chapter, a collection of firefighters who ride Harleys.

The Convention Center is on the boulevard at Division 1-1/2 miles east of the supermarkets. Call (909) 585-3000.

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Custom P.: I wish we'd seen this earlier. However ,,, we will be taking up donations for the Jan Rose Memorial Fund on Sat. so,,, for the short on cash ppl's, I'd rather C us donate to the fund instead of the BB group. Just my .02 worth. It sux u won't be able to make it on Sat. R U sure?

We will be meeting at 9:00am at 7-11 - I215 and Scott Rd. I may be a couple minutes late. KK has play rehersal @ 9. a in Murrieta. So I'll get an early start w/ her.

custompurple
06-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Custom P.: I wish we'd seen this earlier. However ,,, we will be taking up donations for the Jan Rose Memorial Fund on Sat. so,,, for the short on cash ppl's, I'd rather C us donate to the fund instead of the BB group. Just my .02 worth. It sux u won't be able to make it on Sat. R U sure?

We will be meeting at 9:00am at 7-11 - I215 and Scott Rd. I may be a couple minutes late. KK has play rehersal @ 9. a in Murrieta. So I'll get an early start w/ her.

I'm going to try to make the ride...though I probably won't know until that morning for sure or not. I have a feeling that she won't be having these pups until closer to the 27th, which is her original due date. I still don't want to leave her alone, so it also depends on it my oldest will be home or not...just in case she does have them. If I do make it, there will be a chance I might have to leave the group early and book it home...but at least something is better than nothing.

sh2m
06-22-2005, 05:10 PM
so far i look like dbratlady and i am going this weekend

Dbrattlady
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
ok cane my pic dafinger

Dbrattlady
06-22-2005, 07:08 PM
aaahhhh poor Arachne has to work!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Dbrattlady
06-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Tammyher gets my vote!!!!

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 07:24 PM
aaahhhh poor Arachne has to work!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Ohhhhh Noooo she's home sick and bor'd Oh and I'm on to you... U just don't like the "Just Broke My Cheri" heading :lol: :lol: :lol:

dynaRide
06-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Ok so,,, everyone hates :angry: the "I.E." portion of our chapter name for varrious reasons. flush

Lets take a vote here:

1) HCG - Menifee / Temecula Valley, Ca Chapter

2) HCG - South So Cal Chapter

3) HCG - TriValley, Ca Chapter

4) HCG - Wine Country, Ca Chapter

5) HCG - 951 Valley Chapter :lol:

6) HCG - Inland Valley So Cal Chapter

Vote using the number and ur thoughts or further names to consider.... :wacko: :lol:

sh2m
06-22-2005, 08:07 PM
i say "6" it covers us with a little room to grow and ie is just to big covers too much

tammyher
06-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Well i'm on a hold pattern for this weekend ,roaddawg said he was going to Arizonia, But now he isnt sure if he is or not, freaken men cant make up there minds :rolleyes:

mizdoe
06-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Hi all, I'm having a real crapper day at work.... I'll catch up on the posts when I can get out of this hell hole......hope everyone is having a better day than me :)

Robustus
06-22-2005, 11:30 PM
seems a prominate feature of your area is the lake, why not use it.

Lake Elsinore Chapter
of So. Calif.

Just a thought from an out of towner.

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 12:03 AM
I say I don't know :huh: :huh:

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Well i'm on a hold pattern for this weekend ,roaddawg said he was going to Arizonia, But now he isnt sure if he is or not, freaken men cant make up there minds :rolleyes:

What's in Arizon? Not us!!! ;)

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Hey Mizdoe what's up????? ;)

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 12:19 AM
K you guys know I'm just trying to get rid of this cherry crap!!!!!

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Mizdoe says 10 posting so let's see if she's right!

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 12:21 AM
Well how about that she was right!!!

dynaRide
06-23-2005, 12:28 AM
K you guys know I'm just trying to get rid of this cherry crap!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Biker status now..... :rolleyes: We must treat her with respect now

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
NOT! :lol: :lol: :lol: We love u D...

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 12:47 AM
That's right don't forget it!!!!!! B)

tammyher
06-23-2005, 12:55 AM
Its roaddaws dad's birthday. so he is thinking of going i'll just stay home, talk about flush day , i havent been work in 2 weeks my last pay check i got befor leave just returned to me unpaid, bitchin boy did i go off!!! then doctor said to today after test on hands we are going for surgery, so all and all the day sucked!

Dbrattlady
06-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Sorry to hear you're having such a crapper day! But just think it can only get from here!!!! :wacko:

tammyher
06-23-2005, 01:14 AM
crapper "er" i dont know were's it going from here? god i'm bored!!!

dynaRide
06-23-2005, 01:16 AM
Its roaddaws dad's birthday. so he is thinking of going i'll just stay home, talk about flush day , i havent been work in 2 weeks my last pay check i got befor leave just returned to me unpaid, bitchin boy did i go off!!! then doctor said to today after test on hands we are going for surgery, so all and all the day sucked!

So it I read this right,,, Roadawg's not going w/ us?? Going to his dad's correct?

Sorry to hear about your pay chk that truly sux.

tammyher
06-23-2005, 01:22 AM
I dont know yet if he is going , I guess if he dont go neather do I :angry:
I will know for sure tomorrow,

custompurple
06-23-2005, 01:33 AM
Hey Tammyher...if I can make it to the ride on saturday, you can be my bitch again if you want... :wub: Uh oh...I think i'm getting to like you sitting back there... :lol: whip ip

tammyher
06-23-2005, 01:35 AM
boobs woo whoo!! tomorrow is thursday you wana go watch the show at the brandin iron?? hahha

custompurple
06-23-2005, 01:37 AM
Ok so,,, everyone hates :angry: the "I.E." portion of our chapter name for varrious reasons. flush

Lets take a vote here:

1) HCG - Menifee / Temecula Valley, Ca Chapter

2) HCG - South So Cal Chapter

3) HCG - TriValley, Ca Chapter

4) HCG - Wine Country, Ca Chapter

5) HCG - 951 Valley Chapter :lol:

I would say 1 or 6...the Lake Elsinore idea...well if you know Elsinore much, I don't think we'd want to be considered the "Armpit of the Inland Empire Chapter...lol That's pretty much the same as saying the Lake Elsinore chapter. And I don't think all of that would fit on the patch anyway...lol

6) HCG - Inland Valley So Cal Chapter

Vote using the number and ur thoughts or further names to consider.... :wacko: :lol: