PDA

View Full Version : MDA run LaCrosse Wi

Joker
09-06-2004, 12:36 AM
I got to ride with BuckAndDot for a little bit today. Very cool ride. I got a bit lost, but hell it was a nice day for a ride. The wife and I put on about 50 extra miles on the run before we got our bearings back but what the hell. BuckAndDot, you guys are really cool and I hope we can ride again someday. Beautiful day for ridin here 144 miles later we were home A OK.
I just thought I would share that I got to meet a couple fellow HCG'ers.
Joker :D

wreckerman
09-06-2004, 01:01 AM
well i have always said that it is the coolest thing when hcg member can hook up for a ride and the neat thing is you feel like you know them before you even meet

buckanddot
09-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Joker: Dot and I really enjoyed getting the opportunity to meet and ride with you and the little woman. It was a dandy of a day for a ride wasn't it. Wish we could've spent more time together, but had to meet the parents of our oldest sons' new squeeze(must be serious) who were also on the ride, and it turns out they're pretty cool folks also. To bad about the wrong turn you made, but you picked a nice road to be lost on. Actually, after talking to you before we left, we decided to take that road back home just to make the day last a little longer. I was really impressed with the amount of bikes that turned out today,hopefully we raised a pile of money. Even with all the bikes on those back roads, the only mishap I saw was the dude who layed er down in the parking lot at the Four Corners. He and his O.L. had er picked back up before anyone could even get there to help. Been there, just like anyone else who's ridden very much. Hope we get a another chance to ride together soon Joker, like I said, it doesn't take much to give us a excuse to ride, but til then Bro, ride safe,Buck.

Joker
09-06-2004, 06:54 PM
I heard them say at the end of the event that there were about 600 bikes registered for the event, and there was a mix of all types of bikes from BMW to Yamaha and everything inbetween.
Joker
Again it was an excellent time with BuckAndDot just wish I could have spent more time with them. But I couldnt ditch my buddy who didnt have anyone else to ride with. Hopefully next weekend we can ride again and possibly even for Tomahawk!