PDA

View Full Version : The NHL is back

Hellswraith
07-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Well it seems after 301 days of being on strike the players finally gave in and signed the contract . About f'ing time assholes !!! I missed having no hockey last year . Anyone else ready for some hockey .

anarchy
07-14-2005, 11:38 AM
i'm on the fence... i'm glad they signed and i'm glad they're going to play... how many games am i going to go to?? not sure, i'm kinda ho-hum about it right now...

Tony
07-16-2005, 07:21 AM
i'm on the fence...

Thats gotta hurt!!!

... i'm kinda ho-hum about it right now...

Same here.

Strega
07-25-2005, 03:34 AM
I ammm soooo ready to see the boys play!!!!
Lets go Flyers!

GuitarGuy
08-07-2005, 08:21 PM
There are few things in life better than nailing a one-timer to the top shelf...

There were a ton of things that went wrong and are still wrong with the NHL. I keep looking at my "fans letter" from good 'ol Gary that was posted the the NHL web site when the strike first started(It no longer makes me want to cry, but just barely). It is a shame, but growing up playing the game, I have no choice but to continue whoring myself out and buying over priced tickets...what ya gonna do??

There were only a couple of things that kept me from going pro...no speed and no talent ;-) ...other than that I still have a hell of a slap shot...

Can't wait till the boys get back on the ice...GO WINGS!

Rusty
08-08-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm trying to get myself excited about the upcomming season that starts October 5th. The Wings host the Blues. The wings have a new coach (Babcock from Anahiem). I'm just glad Stevie is going to play another year.

sporty883r
08-20-2005, 01:39 PM
allways ready for hockey! I catch all home game at Dartmouth. This year I want to catch a burins game around my b-day . Do the week end thing down in Boston

BlackKnight
08-20-2005, 02:18 PM
I ammm soooo ready to see the boys play!!!!
Lets go Flyers!

Fuck the boys in safety orange! Let's go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!

Location: North Carolina but not by choice <----- Love that! I feel your pain, bro! :D

I like the rule changes..think it will add something to the game. All is forgotten in my book..drop the dang rock and let's play!

Lynx
09-20-2005, 07:06 AM
http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Albums/04_Hockey_Composites/Images/04MapleLeafs.jpg

:lol:

Rusty
09-20-2005, 01:30 PM
I bought the Center Ice package for Dish Network.......I'll be able to watch any game I want to.......... drunks

Ledhed
09-20-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm ready for the Red Wings to take the cup! B) Again!

Rusty
09-20-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm ready for the Red Wings to take the cup! B) Again!

I'm glad to see another Wings fan around here........I was starting to get lonley........ :rolleyes:

Strega
09-22-2005, 02:33 AM
Ohhhh...I see BlackKnight is already talking sh@t!!!! :P Gotta like that.
Well,....I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....But don't start crying when you and your team have blade marks up and down your ass!!!!
Hey BK....nice to meet ya....
S.

vtwinz
09-22-2005, 03:11 AM
three rings in a decade, go devils!!!! B)[img]

Denny
09-22-2005, 03:35 AM
I think they are the lowest paid pro players in all pro sports. :rolleyes:
I can't blame them for trying. :D

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

BlackKnight
09-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Ohhhh...I see BlackKnight is already talking sh@t!!!! :P Gotta like that.
Well,....I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....But don't start crying when you and your team have blade marks up and down your ass!!!!
Hey BK....nice to meet ya....
S.

Rangers-Flyers= shits and giggles! Who better at talking shit then us! :D

Same here, bro..anywhere near Charlotte? Let's ride and make fun of the rednecks! :P

Irokeesi
10-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Hell yeah it's back!!
It seems to be a very interesting season. But the "real games" begins when Stanley cup begins...