PDA

View Full Version : Are any of you interested....

BikerBabe
07-17-2005, 09:50 PM
in meeting up for a ride and maybe a BBQ???? or Lobster in Maine????

I just came back from a ride along the seacoast and it was so beautiful and so nice to get out there. I saw tons of bikers and most riding along in groups. I ride solo a lot and don't mind it, but it would be fun to meet some of you for a ride then party after.....what do you think.....interested????

Tony
07-17-2005, 09:59 PM
I just posted in the Pig Roast Brewery about my trip to Maine and where we stopped to eat once. A place called Fosters Clambake (http://www.fostersclambake.com/fosterspavilion.html), in York Harbor which caters to large partys. They have individual tables, but usually they ask for partys of 35 people or more. But they will accomodate smaller partys upon request. They have excellent locally caught foods, and the usual cost is $24.45 per person for a large group, which is cheaper than buying individual portions.

My wife and I would be greatly interested in a weekend group party at something like this. Its not too for for most of the New England group and is right down the road from the beach.

Mungo
07-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Interested? Yes. Capable? No.

One of these days I'll get up there. B)

NY90
07-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Damn woman! :(
You start a thread that asks if anyone is interested? :huh:
I surely am interested! :D
Interested in what, you ask? ;)
That's for you to find out! :wub:

L_T_S
07-18-2005, 01:27 AM
What are you thinking, Searsport, Bar Harbor or the Old Port section of Portland?

88FLHTC
07-18-2005, 02:24 AM
B) Be nice to do after the summer season is over...won't have to deal with all the tourist traffic..

I'm in for that !! ^_^

BikerBabe
07-18-2005, 03:43 AM
B) Be nice to do after the summer season is over...won't have to deal with all the tourist traffic..

I'm in for that !! ^_^
Funny, I was thinking the same earlier. And the fall is sooooooo pretty around here.

.....Old Port section of Portland
That is a super fun place to party. :D

BikerBabe
07-18-2005, 04:39 AM
Okay, so, why don't you start by giving me a hint. :D

BTW, I didn't recognize you....you changed your avatar! Um, what's he pointing at with his finger? :huh: :lol:

Wide
07-18-2005, 04:50 AM
OOHHH your killing us with Maine lobster, BUTT we found a local place here that flys lobsters in from Canada everyday boobs

NY90
07-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Okay, so, why don't you start by giving me a hint. :D

BTW, I didn't recognize you....you changed your avatar! Um, what's he pointing at with his finger? :huh: :lol:

HINT! Road trip.... ;)

I changed my avatar as not to crash the "puters of Mac users, and, to use my favorite judge (albeit a character) from one of my favorite movies.

TexasFatBoy
07-18-2005, 05:11 PM
And a great judge he was, too!

Now yer honor, the two utes.... :lol:

johnnyb57
07-18-2005, 06:24 PM
was wondering when this group was going to do something as a group, well seeing as to i don't eat sea food (stinks) but would enjoy some sort of something post what is decided and i'll be there..also as far as waiting for fall well i kinda enjoy the influx of people, theres usually some sort of enterainment that follows..

Tony
07-19-2005, 03:32 AM
was wondering when this group was going to do something as a group, well seeing as to i don't eat sea food (stinks) but would enjoy some sort of something post what is decided and i'll be there..also as far as waiting for fall well i kinda enjoy the influx of people, theres usually some sort of enterainment that follows..

We definately need to get everyone together. Im changing work hours and will have my weekends free, so Im not missing out anymore. We have a few months until fall, and plenty of time to get some rides and such goin. Lets do it!

BikerBabe
07-19-2005, 04:21 AM

We definately need to get everyone together. Im changing work hours and will have my weekends free, so Im not missing out anymore. We have a few months until fall, and plenty of time to get some rides and such goin. Lets do it!
I really want to organize something and soon.
I need to talk to hubby first and then I'll let ya all know my thoughts after.

kAYRO
07-19-2005, 08:33 PM
A fall ride sounds good. Could we stay out of Portland please. I hate that city.

88FLHTC
07-20-2005, 02:25 AM
The wife and I were planning on going to Wellfleet Mass ( out on the Cape) for their oyster festival Oct 14-16 th..

3 days of oyster eatin ought to make for a interesting get-together.. boobs sex01 :lol:

BikerBabe
07-20-2005, 04:37 AM
The wife and I were planning on going to Wellfleet Mass ( out on the Cape) for their oyster festival Oct 14-16 th..

3 days of oyster eatin ought to make for a interesting get-together.. boobs sex01 :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That does sound good!

LostLake
07-20-2005, 04:49 AM
You Easterners are so damn lucky with all that seafood out there... I LOVE seafood. ^_^

I gotta get something going in the midwest... Chicago pan pizza and bratwurst at a big ol' beer fest.....

I'm hungry. :P

dresserrydr
07-20-2005, 04:59 AM
Damn BB that sounds too good! I bet I could make it through Canada faster than through the states. Anyone got a path for Sault Ste Marie, MI to Maine?

BikerBabe
07-21-2005, 01:53 AM
Here's a thought......I would love to host a BBQ at my home. I was thinking that we could meet at Hampton or Rye Beach, ride up the coast, head up Route 16 to Alton Bay, come back via 28, 107 and 4, to my home. From Hampton, that route, and this is a guestimate, would be around a 2 1/2 hour ride. Then we could sit and relax, eat some food, have some beer and cocktails, and just chill at my house. No date planned yet...I'm just curious if any of you would be up for something like that....interested???

07-21-2005, 02:52 AM
I changed my avatar as not to crash the "puters of Mac users, and, to use my favorite judge (albeit a character) from one of my favorite movies.
Judge Chamberlain Haller (Fred Gweynne) in My Cousin Vinny?

Vinny Gambini: Hey Stan, you're in Ala-Fuckin-Bama. You come from New York. You killed a good old boy. There is no way this is not going to trial.

NY90
07-21-2005, 05:24 AM
Judge Chamberlain Haller (Fred Gweynne) in My Cousin Vinny?

Vinny Gambini: Hey Stan, you're in Ala-Fuckin-Bama. You come from New York. You killed a good old boy. There is no way this is not going to trial.

Funny friggin' movie.
I like the part where Vinny first meets them in the cell.

NY90
07-21-2005, 05:26 AM
Here's a thought......I would love to host a BBQ at my home. I was thinking that we could meet at Hampton or Rye Beach, ride up the coast, head up Route 16 to Alton Bay, come back via 28, 107 and 4, to my home. From Hampton, that route, and this is a guestimate, would be around a 2 1/2 hour ride. Then we could sit and relax, eat some food, have some beer and cocktails, and just chill at my house. No date planned yet...I'm just curious if any of you would be up for something like that....interested???

Just tell me when....and I'm there! :D

Tony
07-21-2005, 08:06 AM

The wife and I would love it! Let us know!

badfx
07-21-2005, 01:45 PM
let me know .....

BikerBabe
07-21-2005, 03:09 PM

Tony, when do you start with the new schedule at work and have weekends free?

NightTrain
07-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey BikerBabe - Jest fer shits n giggles theres this run comming up on July 30 ifin anyone is interested - I may go w/ my lady and another couple guys from work.

http://www.bikerskunk.com/run-roast-dance.html

Cheers!!

johnnyb57
07-21-2005, 05:14 PM
just let me know when and where and i'll be there.

Tony
07-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Tony, when do you start with the new schedule at work and have weekends free?[/quote]

Probably in the next week or so. I should find out today or tomorrow.

BikerBabe
07-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Probably in the next week or so. I should find out today or tomorrow.
When you find out, let me know so we can pick a date, cuz this one you're not missing!