PDA

View Full Version : 1980 FL For Sale

speedy
07-27-2005, 03:14 PM
This is a 80' model engine with a custom bike built around it. It's hard to describe and do it justice. I will post some pics later this afternoon when I catch a break from the grind. For now, this bike has been to two Easyriders competitions(no trophies), we've competed and won several smaller or more local(not national competitions) shows. It took a couple of years in the making with two to four heads, at any given time, pouring in ideas. I'm really in love with this bike and hate to see it go, but, my Dad(the money man for our bike shop) says that a few things have to go. The bike has custom paint and striping by Damon Dave, Custom stainless steel hand shift and other various stainless pieces by yours truly, and Custom wood panels, floorboards and pedals, by Rusty Aman. This is definitely a show bike, but that doesn't mean it has to be. It is a very comfortable ride. Besides, even with a few road nicks and some dust, it would still be one of the prettiest Shovels anyone could imagine.

80FLTom
09-02-2006, 04:51 PM
whatever happened to the pic?