PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Muslim outrage?

speedman
09-10-2004, 12:13 AM
THEY ARE still burying the victims of the latest atrocity committed, some believe, in the name of Islam -- the slaughter of hundreds of children, teachers, and parents in an elementary school in Beslan, Russia. And from Muslims the world over, as usual, has come mostly silence.

Click here (http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/09/09/where_is_the_muslim_outrage/) for the rest of the story.

HIGHNWIDE
09-10-2004, 04:17 AM
I CANNOT AGREE MORE!!! I am so FUCKING sick and tired of not only these Muslim terrorist attacks but the media continuing to hide and cover for them. I would love to see someone do a front page article listing all the Muslim terrorist attacks in the last 5 yrs. with the numbers and ages murdered. No one has the balls. Every agency is sooooo fucking PC they are afraid to say the truth........PATHETIC.

This last one in Russia is absolutely unbelievable......KIDS for God's sake!! Where is the condemnation????? OUR media should be all over the terrorists and not going on about Putin.

FUCK THESE MUSLIM FUCKERS....."I want them dead...I want their families DEAD"...

freakin dafinger freakin

TomF
09-10-2004, 04:51 AM
Definitely agree. Check out the attached article:

You know, one of things I love about the U.S. is that it's been a melting pot for centuries. We open our arms wide to all people of all nations, races, creeds, colors, etc. I know several people who came here with the clothes on their backs not even speaking a word of English and became very successful by assimilating, becoming citizens, and working hard. However, a couple of things bother me:

1) When people come here and refuse to assimilate in any way shape or form. I don't even mind if you maintain your culture, express it, and I'll even help you celebrate it. However, when you refuse to learn our language (which is ENGLISH if you didn't know!), refuse to try to learn anything about this country, or worse yet, fly your old country's flag instead of an American flag, that really gets me!
2) When folks come to this country and find allies in the leftist and wing-nut organizations and start trying to dictate to the citizens of this country how they should be honored, respected, etc. They make us change OUR culture to honor theirs. That really gets me.

HIGHNWIDE
09-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Right there with you TomF. Being here in So. Cal. I think we get exposed to that more than most people - the good, but especially the bad. I COMPLETELY welcome immigrants who want to come here legally, go through proper channels, become a citizen and embrace this great country of ours and make it theirs. But I thoroughly HATE to see this assimilation of other countries while bashing our own!. Perfect example : Glendale, Ca. where you can fly the Armenian flag at city hall but overt showing of patriotism on the 4th or anniversary of 9/11 is considered inappropriate.

God Bless America!

speedman
09-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Very well said Tom. Unfortunately the situation is no different here in Canada. We have hordes of immigrants who won't learn to speak English and try to change our country into wherever they came from. What irks me about this is that if it was so desirable to come here why the fuck are they trying to change our society and culture to suit wherever they came from? Whatever happened to the old adage "when in Rome ...".

I have no problem with people celebrating their own culture either. However, I have huge problem with people trying to change our culture to suit theirs though.

A prime example is the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) aka Canadian Mounties allowing people to wear turbins while in uniform. Several years ago the RCMP were taken to court for not allowing turbins. The argument was that the RCMP is one of the oldest Canadian institutions and that the uniform deserved respect. This is not a volunteer organization - it is the epitomy of Canadian authority. The PC crowd won in the end and now we have RCMP who are allowed to wear turbins while in uniform. Personally I find this outrageous. The RCMP are one of the few Canadian hallmarks recognized around the world and yet we have changed this institution to suit another culture for what benefit? There is no doubt that if any of us moved overseas and we tried to change a muslim organization to allow westerners to wear cowboy hats instead of turbins as a member of one of their cherished organizations that merely the suggestion would raise all hell.

Show some respect for our culture and way of doing things and we'll return the same. Keep shitting on our traditions and culture don't be surprised that we resent your presence here.

TomF
09-11-2004, 02:58 AM
the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) aka Canadian Mounties allowing people to wear turbins while in uniform.

You've GOT to be kidding me!! :o

speedman
09-11-2004, 01:44 PM

I wish. :angry:

And another one that is just as bad ... head gear (including hats) have been forbidden in Canadian Legions since day one as a simple policy of showing respect. They were taken to court over this several years ago and turbins are now allowed in our Legions. Again our customs and traditions have been thrown out the window for a small minority of imports that refuses to honour our culture, but demands that we honour theirs.

Fucked up.

budking
09-13-2004, 06:46 PM
grenade

Muslim = murderer

Pretty simple.

dafinger

budking
09-13-2004, 06:54 PM
:o Another observation:

revelations indicates that we will have a mark and not be able to buy/barter food, shelter, other without it (check out RFID technology). They already want to insert our SS number under our skin. It also states that all Christian's will be oppressed in many ways. I believe the culprits of this stage of the apocalypse will be Muslims. We have welcomed them into our lives and neighborhoods. Next, they will want to rule us with an Ayotollah or Dictator. Think about it. How many muslim democracies are there in the world?

My .02

wrench95747
09-13-2004, 08:33 PM
grenade

Muslim = murderer

Pretty simple.

dafinger
Right on the money. I get sick and tired of these fuckers coming over here and sucking our system dry and don't give a shit about the land of the free and home of the brave. FUCK'EM

BlackKnight
09-13-2004, 09:00 PM
FUCK'EM

The sooner Americans realize these pigs will stop at nothing the better off we will be. I don't see it happening tho. As for Muslim outrage you'll never find any. You will find tolerance within the muslim community for these acts of terror and murder.

I'm backing you up bro with a double FUCK'EM. FUCKING FUCK'EM!

RKCustom_TX
09-15-2004, 02:18 AM
well.. Guess what..

listening to Michael Savage on the radio .. turns out that Sept 17th the Six Flags NY will be a MUSLIM EXCLUSIVE event. they will deny entry to non muslims..

Has anyone seen/read/heard about this??? How can they REFUSE entry to NON Muslims?? or SEASONAL PASS HOLDERS??? isnt this shit illegal??
its a public venue for crying out loud. . whats next .. fucking movie theaters???

i for one have never heard of a JEW Only DAy or a CHRISTIAN ONLY Day.. what the hell is this world coming to... dafinger

hharley3059
09-16-2004, 06:02 AM
I'm truly sick of this crap going on too....These people know that trading a few lives to kill hundreds or thousands like 911 gets them glory back home and to thier familys as heros...They better be happy I,m not in control of a world power...because sick as it might sound...I,d go back to there country and wipe out there entire family and every friend they had for the last 10 years

dowtowndonny
10-26-2004, 07:34 PM

I wish. :angry:

And another one that is just as bad ... head gear (including hats) have been forbidden in Canadian Legions since day one as a simple policy of showing respect. They were taken to court over this several years ago and turbins are now allowed in our Legions. Again our customs and traditions have been thrown out the window for a small minority of imports that refuses to honour our culture, but demands that we honour theirs.

Fucked up.

going thru some older threads and I landed on this one...i have to confirm all that my e/ontario bro says...the legion was forced to allow turbans..since day one as respect for our fallen comrades we offed our head gear...what a fuuking disgrace, that the PC crowd would not back up our VETS..the guys that fought our wars, gave their arms or legs or lives...some raggie do shows up and see's that he can hi-jack a tradition..makes my bloold boil...my dad was pissed..he's gone now but the crap just gets worse...

I live in Toronto...the home of every low-life MFR's that shows up on our shores and can say one word...'REFUGEE"....then they get..shelter/financial aid/medical/dental/english lessons if they bother/education...all on my dime...those VETs at the legion?. well they are living on a miserable pension...and those cockchugging sheep humpers from the mideast that land here are living large...laughing at us for being so fucking stupid d. We have 100% muslim schools that are very radical, and churning out our own little brand of radical muslim extremists..these shitsticks dressed up like osama are everywhere, and demanding more and more every day. Sure we are a nation of immigrants...years back the immigrants that came here had things in common with us...and we mixed..it wasn't always easy....but today try to mix in an arab sand scwhoogie off the deserts of somalia with modern day canadians.. It doesn't work..the stinking fucks are never gonna evolve..they'll just bring in every lying fuck they know from those shitholes in the mideast..I can't blame the US for accusations of terrorists sneaking into canada then slipping into to the states. Anyhow enough of this, it's not going to get any better ...just worse..but i will tell you this the typical tolerant cdn is RUNNING out of patience fast, us canucks are peaceful until stepped on ....then its a MOOSE ON THE LOOSE BABY! caged