• Sponsored Words

• Re: Entering Personal Security Number

I believe the dealers set it. Mine was 1-1-1-1-1, but I was able to change it. After making the change, I made sure I was able to "use" the code to disarm the system. Mine worked. If yours reports all ones, then you are doing something wrong.
    Make sure you have the fob present, then turn the ignition to ign, then off, then ign, then off, then ign (ign 3 times). Quickly press the left turn signal 3 times. Press the right turn signal 1 time. Your signals should flash 3 times and the factory pin should appear in the odometer and the first digit (1) should be flashing. Now use the left turn signal to change the number from a 1 to the number of your choice, then use the right turn signal to "store" that number and move on to the next digit.
    Summary: Ign 3 times, left 3 times, right 1 time. Then left to change, right to store.
    Using the pin to disarm the system is different of course.
    Turn to ign, then quickly press and hold both turn signals until confirmation (odometer changes to hes waiting for input). Then left to change, right to store.
    Hope this helps.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Entering Personal Security Number started by nmmng View original post
  • Recent Threads

Wild1Poet2

sunday sunny sunday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Hope everyone got to sleep in today. I been outside clearing snow. The storm snowed all day yesterday and rolled offshore overnight leaving around 6

Yesterday, 06:35 PM by Nitram_b4 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Saturday Saturday

Good morning everyone. We got a storm rolling through today and they say we might get up to 6 inches of snow. I went out earlier and got fuel for the

Today, 01:46 AM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Friday Friday Friday

Hey it's Friday! Rise and shine.

The morning weather says its going to snow here tomorrow. Which means the leaves that fell late this

12-09-2017, 03:10 AM by arthureld Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Thursday Thursday

Howdy folks. i had a dentist check up this morn. All good.

Wide, is all good there? I'm seeing all these reports on the wildfire and

12-09-2017, 04:37 PM by smile2005 Go to last post
    smile2005

Happy Wednesday!!

Thread Starter: smile2005

Happy Wednesday Fellas. xo Sun is finally shining, winds died down and a high of 30 today. Busy day for me today with working out and socializing with

12-07-2017, 03:23 AM by Wide Go to last post