• Sponsored Words

• Re: Entering Personal Security Number

I believe the dealers set it. Mine was 1-1-1-1-1, but I was able to change it. After making the change, I made sure I was able to "use" the code to disarm the system. Mine worked. If yours reports all ones, then you are doing something wrong.
    Make sure you have the fob present, then turn the ignition to ign, then off, then ign, then off, then ign (ign 3 times). Quickly press the left turn signal 3 times. Press the right turn signal 1 time. Your signals should flash 3 times and the factory pin should appear in the odometer and the first digit (1) should be flashing. Now use the left turn signal to change the number from a 1 to the number of your choice, then use the right turn signal to "store" that number and move on to the next digit.
    Summary: Ign 3 times, left 3 times, right 1 time. Then left to change, right to store.
    Using the pin to disarm the system is different of course.
    Turn to ign, then quickly press and hold both turn signals until confirmation (odometer changes to hes waiting for input). Then left to change, right to store.
    Hope this helps.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Entering Personal Security Number started by nmmng View original post
  • Recent Threads

Wild1Poet2

Wednesday Hump Wednesday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Guten morgen frauleins, it's mid week.

I hope my workday eases up. So far it feels like I've been doing three things at the same time

Today, 10:06 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Tuesday Tuesday

Good morning everybody. Hope you got a good day started so far. So far mine is better than yesterday.

Yesterday, 03:56 PM by smile2005 Go to last post
    smile2005

Happy Tuesday!!

Thread Starter: smile2005

Good beautiful morning and happy Tuesday Fellas! xo Sunshine and breezy and a pretty day here. Got the windows open in the house for fresh air. Yesterday

Today, 12:46 AM by arthureld Go to last post
    Wide

Monday lets start it up

Thread Starter: Wide

Morning all

Quick weekend

Up early today need to go downtown for the dr to evaluate my eye, feels/looks fine but that means

Yesterday, 03:48 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Howdy everyone. What you doin Sunday?

Gonna drive over to my daughter's and see my grandkids and then try to come up with a budget for

10-15-2017, 06:50 PM by Wide Go to last post