• Sponsored Words

• Killerglass V-Rod coolant hoses

Killerglass clear illuminated hose for all Harley Davidson Watercooled motors.

Made from clear triple hardened Pyrex these tubes will last a lifetime without discoloring. Watch your coolant flow is not only a eye catcher but a functional item. Notice in advance any problems that may be arising in your engine before it's too late. These are available with Red, Blue, Green or white LED lighting kits to match any coolant color you may want to use. All Killerglass items are made in limited quantities so don't wait. www.killerglass.com
  • Recent Threads

smile2005

Happy Tuesday!!

Thread Starter: smile2005

Good Morning Fellas and happy Tuesday. xo Coffee is on and flavored creamers are in the fridge. Sad to hear that Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of Irish

Today, 03:09 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    Robby

Monday Morning Thoughts

Thread Starter: Robby

Good morning all. I started working for spending money when I was nine. I am now chasing seventy seven and have been out the workforce a total of 11 months

Yesterday, 11:29 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

sunday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Howdy everyone. Lazy Sunday morning. The Patriots won their playoff game last night so things seem bright around here.

I worked out

01-14-2018, 03:54 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Cary

Saturday

Thread Starter: Cary

Morning all. It's Saturday! Still way behind because of the weather. We have had a very busy 2 weeks. Like the middle of summer. It's raining like

01-14-2018, 02:42 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    smile2005

Happy Friday!!

Thread Starter: smile2005

Good Morning Fellas. xo Happy Friday! Back to reality with Wisconsin January weather. High of 18 today. Hope you enjoy your heatwave Wild1! Gonna go work

01-12-2018, 06:52 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post