• Sponsored Words

• Killerglass V-Rod coolant hoses

Killerglass clear illuminated hose for all Harley Davidson Watercooled motors.

Made from clear triple hardened Pyrex these tubes will last a lifetime without discoloring. Watch your coolant flow is not only a eye catcher but a functional item. Notice in advance any problems that may be arising in your engine before it's too late. These are available with Red, Blue, Green or white LED lighting kits to match any coolant color you may want to use. All Killerglass items are made in limited quantities so don't wait. www.killerglass.com
  • Recent Threads

Wild1Poet2

Monday Monday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Good morning everyone. Weekends go quick don't they. It's chilly here. Around 30 degrees. Should end our growing season. I'm not seeing a lot of

Today, 10:42 AM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Morning folks. Another day in paradise. Went out to Davios last night for a meal to celebrate my 40th wedding anniversary. Still mind boggling that

Yesterday, 04:25 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Saturday Saturday

Morning everyone. Another overcast day here. Leaves are falling now. Effin woodpecker has been tappin on my house next to the chimney this morn. I

10-20-2018, 10:18 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Friday Friday Friday

It's Friday and the Sox won last night! On to the World Series.

Got my Megamillions ticket. The pool is up to $970 million dollars.

10-19-2018, 07:45 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Thursday Thirsty Thursday

Chilly temps here. Feels good. I bought some lottery tix last night. The Megamillions one is up to $900 million. That's almost a billion!! The

10-19-2018, 01:43 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post