• Sponsored Words

• Killerglass V-Rod coolant hoses

Killerglass clear illuminated hose for all Harley Davidson Watercooled motors.

Made from clear triple hardened Pyrex these tubes will last a lifetime without discoloring. Watch your coolant flow is not only a eye catcher but a functional item. Notice in advance any problems that may be arising in your engine before it's too late. These are available with Red, Blue, Green or white LED lighting kits to match any coolant color you may want to use. All Killerglass items are made in limited quantities so don't wait. www.killerglass.com
  • Recent Threads

JD

Summer

Thread Starter: JD

Happy 1st day of summer. Days start getting shorter. Make hay while the sun shines.

Today, 02:56 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Tuesday wed?

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone's doing well. Been quiet here.

I decided I'm going to try and get back on my bike this weekend.

Yesterday, 08:06 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Tuesday Tuesday

Good morning folks. Summer has arrived here.

I'm liking the idea of a Space Force. They got to have cool uniforms and equipment though.

06-19-2018, 04:11 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Monday

Good morning amigos. Tired Monday here. Going to be hot and humid so glad to be inside at work. Had the family over yesterday for a barbecue. Too

06-19-2018, 01:30 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

Happy Fathers Day folks. My dad passed back in 2000 but I'm sure I'll recall a few memories today. My clan is coming over for a barbecue later.

06-17-2018, 02:35 PM by Wide Go to last post