• Sponsored Words

• Killerglass V-Rod coolant hoses

Killerglass clear illuminated hose for all Harley Davidson Watercooled motors.

Made from clear triple hardened Pyrex these tubes will last a lifetime without discoloring. Watch your coolant flow is not only a eye catcher but a functional item. Notice in advance any problems that may be arising in your engine before it's too late. These are available with Red, Blue, Green or white LED lighting kits to match any coolant color you may want to use. All Killerglass items are made in limited quantities so don't wait. www.killerglass.com
  • Recent Threads

Wild1Poet2

Tuesday Twofer Tuesday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Top of the morning to you all. Getting closer to turkey day. Funny thing is flock of wild turkeys has wandered through my yard the last couple days.

Today, 01:30 PM by smile2005 Go to last post
    Daddieo

Adjustable Shock for Rear Suspension on 2017 Touring Bike

Thread Starter: Daddieo

How can you adjust the rear suspension for the 2017 Touring Bike? Photos show I do not have the manual adjustment knob and do not have the valve stem

Today, 12:40 AM by Daddieo Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Monday Monday

Good Monday morning to you all. Holiday week so everyone is scrambling a bit to get their travel plans in order. And stock up on groceries, pie mix

Yesterday, 07:45 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Fiorenzo

Lamps from Italy

Thread Starter: Fiorenzo

Hi everybody!
    I'm Fiorenzo from Padua (near Venice), Italy.

I'm the proud owner of "The Doctor", HD FXSTC Softail Custom

Yesterday, 09:55 AM by Fiorenzo Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Howdy folks. Busy days here. Getting ready for Thanksgiving. Going in to see my granddaughter in the hospital. They moved her out of ICU to a non

11-18-2018, 06:12 PM by Righteous Go to last post