• Sponsored Words

• Killerglass V-Rod coolant hoses

Killerglass clear illuminated hose for all Harley Davidson Watercooled motors.

Made from clear triple hardened Pyrex these tubes will last a lifetime without discoloring. Watch your coolant flow is not only a eye catcher but a functional item. Notice in advance any problems that may be arising in your engine before it's too late. These are available with Red, Blue, Green or white LED lighting kits to match any coolant color you may want to use. All Killerglass items are made in limited quantities so don't wait. www.killerglass.com
  • Recent Threads

Nitram_b4

Sunday Sunday

Thread Starter: Nitram_b4

Good morning all
    Woke to a pounding headache....see if this clears up and I can get a workout in before the real heat of the day hits. Mid to high

Today, 05:57 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    KDC1956

Fuel Tank

Thread Starter: KDC1956

I'm looking for a 4 gallon fuel tank for a 2018 Harley Davidson Sporster 48 does anyone know who can build one for my 48.The 2.1 is nice looking but I

Today, 01:56 AM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Saturday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Memorial weekend. I'm heading out to get my bike inspected. Then going minivan shopping with my daughter. She's expecting her third baby in three

Yesterday, 07:57 PM by Nitram_b4 Go to last post
    Nitram_b4

Friday

Thread Starter: Nitram_b4

Feeling grateful
    When people announce that they are proud to be an American I think to myself " what did you do to be proud?" I would

05-24-2019, 09:38 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Thursday Thirsty Thursday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Seeing as how its a Memorial Weekend coming up we should remember the brave souls who lost their lives for our country and its people. It always humbles

05-24-2019, 03:05 AM by smile2005 Go to last post