• Sponsored Words

• Killerglass V-Rod coolant hoses

Killerglass clear illuminated hose for all Harley Davidson Watercooled motors.

Made from clear triple hardened Pyrex these tubes will last a lifetime without discoloring. Watch your coolant flow is not only a eye catcher but a functional item. Notice in advance any problems that may be arising in your engine before it's too late. These are available with Red, Blue, Green or white LED lighting kits to match any coolant color you may want to use. All Killerglass items are made in limited quantities so don't wait. www.killerglass.com
  • Recent Threads

Wild1Poet2

Tuesday Tuesday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Good morning folks. Hard to believe Sears is bankrupt. It's been a long time coming. The store in my town closed down over a year ago. They sold off

Yesterday, 02:51 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Monday Monday

Morning folks. gravity levels are strong here today. I'm dragging myself around. Was up late watching sports. We had the red Sox versus Houston Astros(Sox

10-15-2018, 06:32 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Yeah Houston has a good team. Verlander pitched a good game and kept the Sox bats quiet. Game two is tonight and they'll try to even up the series

10-14-2018, 03:25 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Saturday Saturday

Howdy folks. I had planned on going for a ride this morn but it's raining and I don't feel like going out in that slop. I have a ton of stuff to catch

10-13-2018, 08:54 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Friday Friday Friday !!!

Good morning everyone. Friday is here on the east coast and its heading westward. That hurricane storm is going to push on out of here by mid day

10-13-2018, 02:38 PM by smile2005 Go to last post