• Sponsored Words

• Killerglass V-Rod coolant hoses

Killerglass clear illuminated hose for all Harley Davidson Watercooled motors.

Made from clear triple hardened Pyrex these tubes will last a lifetime without discoloring. Watch your coolant flow is not only a eye catcher but a functional item. Notice in advance any problems that may be arising in your engine before it's too late. These are available with Red, Blue, Green or white LED lighting kits to match any coolant color you may want to use. All Killerglass items are made in limited quantities so don't wait. www.killerglass.com
  • Recent Threads

Wide

Monday lets start it up

Thread Starter: Wide

Morning all

Quick weekend

Up early today need to go downtown for the dr to evaluate my eye, feels/looks fine but that means

Today, 09:29 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

Howdy everyone. What you doin Sunday?

Gonna drive over to my daughter's and see my grandkids and then try to come up with a budget for

Yesterday, 06:50 PM by Wide Go to last post
    Cary

Saturday

Thread Starter: Cary

Morning all. It's Saturday! Still unpacking the household goods. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in 20 years of living in one house.

Yesterday, 03:49 PM by coolhawg6622 Go to last post
    Wild1Poet2

Friday Friday Friday

Thread Starter: Wild1Poet2

It's friday day! Time to get crackalackin. I made the coffee strong so grab a mug and help yerself. Milk's in the fridge.

What's your

10-13-2017, 10:18 PM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post
    smile2005

Happy Thursday!!

Thread Starter: smile2005

Happy Thursday Fellas! xo Another cool day with some rain possible again today. Went to the Farmer's Market yesterday and bought a few treasures. Only

10-13-2017, 12:46 AM by Wild1Poet2 Go to last post