This is a professionally restored 1956 Harley-Davidson Panhead FLE with matching sidecar.
It is from the collection of a former H-D dealer.
The motorcycle was restored about three years ago. She has been restored from the ground up! The engine was completely restored using nothing but Genuine Harley-Davidson parts. Some of the accessories are aftermarket parts but most everything else is original.
Clear California title.
- 74 c.i. or 1200cc
- Pepper Red with Birch White Stripe
- 3-Speed with Reverse transmission
- Foot Clutch
- Hand Shift
- Matching sidecar is a 1954
- Sidecar has spare tire carrier with the spare tire
- Approximately 3000 miles since rebuild
This rig is a steal at $28,000.
Terms: Cash or Cashier's Check drawn on a U.S. Bank.