Thread: sons of anarchy. Fender on Jax's bike.

Member Biker

sons of anarchy. Fender on Jax's bike.

Hey there
    After seeing the series sons of anarchy I wonder what fender is it that Jax has on his bike? Anyone knows?

//Lars
    Bikers don't die, they get killed by stupid car drivers

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Can you post a pic for us. I don't know what his bike looks like but I seem to recall that Harley davidson sponsored the show so my guess is it must be a HD fender.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stδrker.

Member Biker
    Hey
    Sorry i think it is the windshield... :-(
    Here is some pic.

//Lars
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by viking-bob; 03-28-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Senior Member Senior Member OldBikerGuy's Avatar

Oh, windshield! I wondered why you were so hot for a fender. You probably know American terminology is different from European. I have no idea what English-speaking Euro's call a fender but they call a windshield a windscreen, a hood a bonnet, a trunk a boot, a Tourpak a topbox, and saddlebags panniers. Oh, and tires are tyres.

What you're referring to on Jax Teller's bike is a quarter fairing, so it isn't really even a windshield. I know of four available that are similar but none exactly like it. There's the Ness fairing (try J&P Cycles), the Memphis Shades bullet (M-S website), the Corbin fairing (Corbin website), and the H-D version (Parts section of H-D website). Otherwise you'll have to keep looking.
    Last edited by OldBikerGuy; 03-28-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›

Member Biker
    Hey OldBikerGuy
    Yes it's funny how confusion can come from English (England) and English (US) but as I’m Danish I always use the wrong words in the wrong country. But I’m pleased when one who speaks English shall try to speak Danish (yes I know it's a cake) Try to go to youtube and look up: learn Danish. Then you know why it's hard for me.......

But back to the windshield, windscreen.... the thing in the front of the bike.. Thanks for the post I will try to look them up....

L&R
    Viking-bob aka Lars

Senior Member Senior Member OldBikerGuy's Avatar

Well, at least if you learn Danish you're a hop, skip and jump from Swedish, Finnish, and Norwegian. Foreigners come here and we can't understand a word they're saying. I spoke French in Paris and they understood every word I said. The problem was, I couldn't understand a goddamn word they were saying! Just a bunch of gibberish with a French accent. When we got lost coming back from Jim Morrison's grave we were fucked because I couldn't understand anybody's directions. Finally got helped by an African man who was a native French speaker but also knew English.
    I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›